Ninja Warrior anyone??......

Options
taahine01
taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
Anyone watches/saw Ninja Warrior (Japan version) or heard of Ninja Warrior??

I tell you, the women (on the female version of this show though I don't think they have a female version anymore of Ninja Warrior, just the male version) who competed on this show was sooo AWESOME and was the final drive in me to get healthier and to become more active!!

The athleticism that these women displayed while completing what seemed like impossible obstacles was just AMAZING!!!! Seeing their agility, flexibility, strength and everything else just pushed me even more (besides myself and my family of course) to get off my *kitten* (literally) and get to stepping/walking/jumping -- getting active period and sticking to it!!!

Just thought I'd share that hehehe.......:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Hope your day was AWESOME and wishing tomorrow an even better day for you all.......

Replies

• LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I freaking LOVE Ninja Warrior!!!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Bump. Downloading it later, sounds awesome!
  • taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    yup, Ninja Warrior is soooo AWESOME.....I wish they still had the female version though but I'm glad the regular Ninja Warrior also allow the females to challenge as well.....I hear there's an American Ninja Warrior now.....I gotta check that one out too...
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My kids and I love watching ninja warrior, we would watch it for hours until Direct TV stopped carrying the G4 channel.
  • Ramseyyy
    Ramseyyy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I LOVE NINJA WARRIOR!!

*pretends to be on obstacle course*

^__^
  • mushroomcup
    mushroomcup Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Ninja Warrior is amazing. I could watch that show for hours and not be bored for a minute. Come to think of it, why am I not watching it now?
  • malinen23
    malinen23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I recently got into Ninja Warrior. I actually saw my first episode of Ninja Warrior over the weekend. But have been watching American Ninja Warrior for a couple of weeks now. I watch it with my sons and we love it. Ninja Warrior is tougher than ANW but both look fun and challenging. It's now on my bucket list along with the Reebok Crossfit Games.
  • diamond_rebel
    diamond_rebel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have been crazy ninja warrior fans for a long time now. We watch every season and know all the big names. We are uber fans. The next step is we made a pact. When we turn 30 we are going to go audience for it. I have A LOT of work before I'm prepared.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen the Japanese versions, except for the clips of the men that defeated Mt. Midoriyama. I do watch the American version though...was so sad to see so many of my favorites go out early this year. Wasn't nearly as exciting as last year, except someone from the US finally beat the Ultimate Cliffhanger!
  • JenG_2011
    JenG_2011 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My family is addicted to Ninja Warrior.. My 3 and 4 year old are constantly wanting to watch it on the DVR and both want to be the first American Ninja Warrior. It's not a bad goal to have. We love it!
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Watch both the Women, Men and the American Version!!!!
  • tony2009
    tony2009 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Love Ninja Warrior and American Ninja Warrior.

Always thought it was fun to watch. More so now that I'm training and looking into obstacle/mud runs.
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Ninja Warrior!!

Unfortunately I don't have Sky anymore and i've not found it on Freeview. Why oh why hasn't Netflix got Ninja Warrior??
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    I love it so much that its listed as a motivation in my profile!!!
    I started getting back in shape partly because I would love to run the course myself!!!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I've been watching American Ninja warrior. Love that show!
  • springbreakmission
    springbreakmission Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    yay ninja warrior fans unite!