I NEED SERIOUS HELP!

Options
Ok, so I have a confession to make. I am pretty embarrassed about it, but I figured what better place than here to let it all out? I have hit the 200 mark as of this morning. That's right, I have gone the opposite direction. Normal weight for me is 145. I have been bashing myself, mostly in a joking way, but still beating myself up-I will call myself the "fat girl" or make references to how fat I am now....I think I have actually become what I thought of myself! I was so fit and in shape and then I got pregnant with twins.
No excuse though-I only had 9lbs to lose after they were here. It has escalated since...crept on me and I have allowed it to. I am a Beachbody Coach! Really? I have no problem helping others, so why can't I help myself? Why do I feel like I don't deserve to be me again? I see myself in such a negative aspect, and I want to let that go! I really needed to vent, and I can vent to my friends all day, but sometimes a stranger's help is good too. I was thinking instead of thinking all these negative thoughts to myself-maybe writing POSITIVE thoughts in a journal, writing my goals in a journal, and looking at these everyday. Maybe starting a blog. Any suggestions, thoughts, support would be great. Feel free to add me as well and thanks for listening to me whine.:sad:

Replies

• d4wn66
    d4wn66 Posts: 48
    Options
    Do you feel like your life is a little out of controll may be , and eating is one thing that you can control, weather it be to much or to less.
    You knw you are more than capable of losing weight but for some reason your choosing to do the opposite.
    How about using that control now to choose what not to eat rather than what to eat and feel empowered by that.
    You know you can do this, you just need to work out why you not allowing your self to do it.
    All the best xx
  • camayallover
    camayallover Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How long ago did you have your kids? I don't want to sound trite but post-pardom can be real. I don't know if the twins were your first but maybe the shift in focusing on kids, over you, is also challenging. I know I suffer the same and have not had success completely in overcoming it...but maybe just some food for thought?
  • boringdanielle
    boringdanielle Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am sure having twins is crazy hectic. I know how you feel...you want to get control but for some reason just can't. I have been there, that's why I am in the shape I am in. Well that and an emotional eater. I really don't know what to say to "help" you be motivated other than you know how great it feels to be in control of your weight. Just keep trying and caring that is the first step. You know where to come for motivation and help...
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    how old are ur twins?? could u be suffereing postpartum depression?? see a doctor if u think u might be
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hey, it's never too late to get back on track as far as eating right and exercise. It sounds like you're making a step in the right direction, and you know what to do! Next thing you need is COMMITMENT. Do you want this? Do you really want to be in shape and have the best body of your life? Then work for it. It's not that hard, and you can do it with only an hour a day, 5 days a week, along with healthy food choices. Are you eating out a lot or eating processed food? Try healthy food, do cardio and strength training, that's it. Most importantly for you, I think, is to get committed and set up a routine. Yes, stop the negative self-talk and be more positive Don't be negative! HA-HA :) Create a schedule and stick to it. You can do it, you're worth it! This is your life, make the best of it!
  • Melissasussasia
    Melissasussasia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The twins are 3 1/2...so unless Post Pardom can last that long, haha.