i lost almost all my motivation. Help!

Options
I only have ten pounds to go to reach my goal of 100 pounds. I can't seem to stop eating this past couple weeks! Its ridiculous!!! I want to get back on track

Replies

• CrisN99
    CrisN99 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You have done so well! Its no wonder you may be getting a little burned out. Try to go back to basics maybe? Sometimes it helps to make a plan on paper too. To just see it all in front of you.

Good luck!
  • d4wn66
    d4wn66 Posts: 48
    Options
    It's mad isn't it it's almost like we scared of reaching our goal. Our subconscious is a very strange thing. Just think long and hard what you motivation has been so far, because you have done bloody fanatic. Sometimes it's as scarey to finish what we started and never to start at all.
    You can and will do this, get your mind set to getting to that finish line and don't be afraid of what you will find there , because what is wilting for you is success , and you deserve it xxx
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    If you feel like you're close to falling off, set your calorie goal for your maintenance level. That way you still have something to shoot for, but it's something less stringent. Eat at maintenance for a while. You can be sure you won't be gaining and when you're ready, you can cut your calorie goals and lose those last 10 lbs. Good luck!