P90X 30 Day Results....I'LL TAKE IT.

Options
This will be my probably 5th attempt at P90X. It is hard for me! But here are my 30 day results, i can see some changes in some areas....but i am happy with the outcome so far! Getting pumped for the next 30 days! SO...STAY TUNED!!!!

Starting Weight: 163
Current Weight: 157
Total Pounds Lost: - 6
Total Inches Lost: - 9.2

JULY30dayresults-1.jpg
JULY30dayresults2-1.jpg
JULY30dayresults6-1.jpg
JULY30dayresults3-1.jpg
JULY30dayresults4-1.jpg
JULY30dayresults5-1.jpg

Even though its not HUGE difference, I am anticipating these next 30 days! BRING IT TONY HORTON!! =)

Replies

• emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    That is super awesome for just 30 days!!! I haven't lost any after 60!!!
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Holy sh** you can tell a big difference already!!! Way to go keep bringing it!!
  • eob1273
    eob1273 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference. Great job ~ I'm thinking of starting P90X again.
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You can really tell a difference!!! In your upper abdomen and arms especially! Good job!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! keep up the good work:)
  • kt2134
    kt2134 Posts: 45
    Options
    Talk about an hour glass shape! You look amazing! You can really notice the difference in your mid-section. Good luck with completing the rest of the program, can't wait to see your final results.
  • megansmith7487
    Options
    Awesome, can definitely see a huge difference in the tummy area! And in the upper arms (especially the place I have problems with "armpit fat")!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Girl first off..You are Gorg!! Yes those results are great...I can definitely see the definition comingin your abs, back, and arms...Good job
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats!
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I see the biggest difference in your arms and abs.

Keep at it! You'll only regret if you don't!
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Well thank you everybody! I have never been concerned about my arms ever, until they started looking like that, and i am so happy that they have toned up alot!! I am DEFINATELY going to keep going! I'm hoping to see better results in my lower half next 30! Cause Lord only knows why he gave me such a huge bottom! LOL!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Very, very, very definitie difference - you look much more tone and athletic! You and Tony Horton got a thing going on!
  • JBLynn
    JBLynn Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started about a week and a half ago. I think your 30 day results are great. I can tell all over...thighs, stomach, arms. Congrats!!!
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look great!! How tall are you?
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm only 5 foot even!
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm only 5 foot even!

Awesome!! I am 4'11.75 lol

Ps adding you :)
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    We are all our own worst critic- so let me tell you that the difference is quite visible!! Great job!
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at the change in your profile and around your bra-line at the back! Amazing - only 30 days? Imagine what you'll look like after 60 :D
  • Divine53
    Divine53 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a huge difference !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!