Anyone in the 21-29 range looking to lose 50 lbs?

Options
Hi!! My name is Christy, I am currently 5'9 and 181 lbs, and am looking to lose 50 and get back down to 130 where I was pre-college. I really need someone with similiar stats that wants to email back and forth and maybe swap pics and motivation and just generally be a friend! If this is you let me know :)

Replies

• wxchaser
    wxchaser Posts: 178
    Options
    I'm down. Although I have double that to lose in order to get to 130.
  • charl2712
    charl2712 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi I don't know whether I'm any good, but I'm Charlene, 27. I'm 5ft3 and currently weigh 172lbs (I was 178 around 2 weeks ago) and I'm looking to get down to around 125-130lbs, hopefully before the end of the year, so I can start the New Year happier and more confident. I definitely need motivation at times, especially when I'm working during the week, so would be good to have someone who can motivate me but also I can motivate them.
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Bummer, I need to lose 50, but I'm too old for y'all.
  • courtneyleem
    Options
    Hi Christy! I'm 26, currently 5'0 and 160 lbs. I'm looking to lose 40lbs and get to 120 which was my healthy college weight. I'm doing a combination of the Abs diet and P90X and starting today.

If you're interested in a shoulder-height buddy, let me know!
  • TrishaMarie13
    TrishaMarie13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My short-term goal is to lose 50 pounds, although I have a lot more to lose and would probably look like a stick figure at 130 (I'm 5'8", but whenever I lose weight, I look A LOT thinner than what I am for some reason ... I call it luck!). :) Add me if you'd like!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    That would be me!

Though I'm a guy, I'm 6', started at 240 lbs. My current goal weight is 170-180ish. I'm now around 225. Got 47lbs to lose at this current time!
  • jennynewbury
    jennynewbury Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey, Jenny here, 5ft 4 and 27, lost 42lbs of the 52 I set myself to lose. Happy to have any new friends on the journey!
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am! I'm 5'2", 24 years old, and I started this journey at 175lbs and I'm trying to get down to 125lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Hey Christy, I'm Lara. I'm 24 and have about 55 more lbs to lose. I'm more than happy to help encourage and email back and forth. Add me if you would like to!
  • rebsgee
    rebsgee Posts: 19
    Options
    Hiya, I'm just shy of the age range at 20 but have fairly similar stats to you Christy. I'm 5'10 and around 190-195lbs and looking to lose about 40-50lbs so feel free to add me if you want!
  • vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im 5'9" and mi goal is to lose 50lb in total. I still have a long way to go but feel free to add me for extra motivation. I log in every day. (I'm 24)
  • jmac508
    jmac508 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just started back up on here, but I'm 5'2 and 172 (22 years old). I'm looking to loose 50lbs as well. Feel free to add me as a friend, or anyone else replying to this =)
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm looking to lose about 60 total- started at 235 and would like to be 170-175. Sounds like a lot, but I'm 6'0+ and large framed :)
  • linea27
    linea27 Posts: 45
    Options
    I am 29, 5'3" and looking to lose 40-50 more pounds... After 3 kids and 4 miscarriages in the past 10 years, it's time to reclaim my body and be healthy! I am more than willing to provide motivation to any that ask for it ;)
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 24 and weigh in the high 180s. Feel free to add
  • sweetie_pi88
    sweetie_pi88 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Stephanie. I'm 24, 5'10" and currently weigh 201lbs. Losing 50lbs is my goal as well. While my tracker will tell you I've only lost 6lbs, I've lost 10lbs since beginning my weight loss journey. I would be happy to share pictures, tips, emails, etc. Please feel free to add me.
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi Cristy! i'm Nikki i'll be 22 in a couple weeks! i'm 5'5" and looking to lose about 50lbs to get to my goal weight of 125. Send me a friend request and i'll be happy to accept. All the support helps tremendously :)
  • gradrun
    gradrun Posts: 69
    Options
    me too! I am 5'6'' and a little bit. I will be 29 in a few days and I am kind of freaking out. I hope to be back in a lower weight before I turn a new decade. And I will appreciate any support I can get :-)
  • Keffinger22
    Keffinger22 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 24 and 5'6 at 192lbs. My goal weight is 135lbs so I need to lose 57lbs. Feel free to add me! Happy to message back and forth and motivate :)
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi Christy!

i am 23 years old, 4'11" and want to lose 50 lbs. i weigh about 170 right now and a 'healthy' weight for my height is around 120. i need motivaiton too and i know its sooo hard!! feel free to add me, we can chatt and hopeuflly help each other!! its much easier than trying to do anything alone- ive tried and failed at that! :)