Starting 30 Day Shred tomorrow_8.7.12

Options
Starting another thread on this. It's been a year since I've done Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred program. BUT when I did follow it every day, I did see incredible results. If you have tried before or are new, post that you want to join this thread. I need help being motivated. :tongue: Oh, and today is day one of my family challenge. We are competing to lose the most weight by Thanksgiving hence the zero pounds lost so far :laugh: Went to the gym for an hour today, and I still feel Jillian kicks my behind better than I do.

Replies

• ninjakowski
    Options
    I started today! Its my first time and I loved it! Great to have something structured, I give up on myself too easily when left to my own devices :P

I did it without weights though, going to have to go out and get some ASAP. Smallest ones we have at home are my husbands 11lb dumbells, little bit heavy for me I think lol.
  • gwendoid
    Options
    lol..yeah a lil heavy. In the mean time you can use 16 oz cans of food :) I did that when i started just to have something. I stick to 2 lbs, but have seen ppl use up to 5 lbs.
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to be starting it back up again today but my in laws are here so now I've got to move it around again and start Thursday since I do C25K every other day so now instead of 30DS Tue/Thu/Sat it is now going to be Thu/Sat/Sun GRRRR was looking forward to starting it again today as well!
  • gwendoid
    Options
    What is C25k? But it's ok, you are starting Thursday :)