Water...Crystal Light...Sparking Water Drinks.

Options
What do you count as water?

Obviously water...but if you put in Crystal Light, is it still water? And those sparkling water drinks where there is NOTHING in it. 0% everything...just is flavored and has bubbles.

Just trying to determine if I need to be drinking water...or if water products are ok.

Replies

• kriselayne1
    kriselayne1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    IMO water is water is water. I wouldn't suggest adding anything to it unless its something else natural like fruit to impart some flavor. I assume you use the sweeteners to give the illusion to your taste buds that your drinking a nice juice or soda w/o the cal. I would keep those to a minimum kind of like a treat. Get your body used to drinking water by cutting those out completely and you'll see that you'll reach for water more often than not over any other beverage.
  • Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    I drink flavored water and still count it as water. I love the true lemon packets. I don't add sweeteners, but I like some flavor. It still hydrates your body as water does, so I think it counts. There isn't sodium or caffeine or artificial sweetener or sugar, so it is basically water.
  • SmileyAmy1977
    SmileyAmy1977 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I like water... But sometimes I just want something different. Just wondered if when I do drink if, if I can count it as my water or not. And wondered how others did it.

Thanks for your input. :)
  • missjulierenee
    missjulierenee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A long time ago when I was in weight watchers, they told us if it did not have any sugar or caffeine you could consider it water. They only recommended substituting it for two glasses a day and the rest should be water.