Ready to make changes!!

Hellooo everyone! Came across this site today and I'm totally in love with it. Everyone on here is beyond motivational and supportive and that's just what I need :) I'm ready to provide support and find friends to share ideas, recipes, etc! Add me !

Kristen

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the welcome and the support! Have a great day as well :)

I will add you!

Kristen
  • Hi kirsten
    Im new too only started getting serious last week hoping to shift the pounds I put on since I stopped smoking ..
    fingers crossed :D
  • Sheakat
    Sheakat Posts: 29 Member
    I'ts so hard to get started! 3 years ago, I dropped over 65 pounds, but it's starting to come back. Hopefullyy, I'm on the right track now!
  • @lyndad84

hey girl, we have to get serious at some point!! good for you for quitting smoking! i am already proud! thats a tough habit to kick. i'm rooting for us!!!

@sheakat
    it is hard to get started, but just think of the results! i turn to here and instagram for motivation. 65lbs is amazing!!!!!!! thats soo awesome, you can keep it off i know you can. The first step is realizing its coming back and starting catch it. I have done this a few times, like now for instance.

we can all do this!!!