Ready to make changes!!

Options
Hellooo everyone! Came across this site today and I'm totally in love with it. Everyone on here is beyond motivational and supportive and that's just what I need :) I'm ready to provide support and find friends to share ideas, recipes, etc! Add me !

Kristen

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • kristen0630
    Options
    Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the welcome and the support! Have a great day as well :)

I will add you!

Kristen
  • lyndad84
    Options
    Hi kirsten
    Im new too only started getting serious last week hoping to shift the pounds I put on since I stopped smoking ..
    fingers crossed :D
  • Sheakat
    Sheakat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'ts so hard to get started! 3 years ago, I dropped over 65 pounds, but it's starting to come back. Hopefullyy, I'm on the right track now!
  • kristen0630
    Options
    @lyndad84

hey girl, we have to get serious at some point!! good for you for quitting smoking! i am already proud! thats a tough habit to kick. i'm rooting for us!!!

@sheakat
    it is hard to get started, but just think of the results! i turn to here and instagram for motivation. 65lbs is amazing!!!!!!! thats soo awesome, you can keep it off i know you can. The first step is realizing its coming back and starting catch it. I have done this a few times, like now for instance.

we can all do this!!!