Not eating enough

Options
Hi, I'm new to the site. 42 Y/o from CT.

Looking to lose some weight-get healthier.

Having trouble eating enough food for my daily requirement. I know -that sounds odd.

Started attending a spin class, and I'm so far enjoying it. Been to 2 classes- have my 3rd tonight!
I usually lose interest fairly early on with excercise, I'm trying a different approach this time and going my own pace instead of worrying about what everyone will think if I'm the slow one in class. Hopefully that will do the trick and I'll stick to it this time.

Replies

• punkrockr88
    Options
    I started yesterday and it told me the same thing!! I've been reading on a few of the other message boards about how it affects your metabolism and it makes sense- right there with you. Hard to keep eating when you're full already!!
  • dmbgoral
    dmbgoral Posts: 27
    Options
    I think my issues of weight gain aren't from the food, but my laziness about working out. :-(
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    reality is as important as fitness is, (and it sooo it- I am a fitness junkie and a group X instructor) its all relative compared to diet. So, what you eat, or don't eat will greatly affect your ability for long term success. Do you eat breakfast regularly?
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options

Having trouble eating enough food for my daily requirement. I know -that sounds odd.

Welcome and good luck! Are you looking for help with how to meet your needs? If so, you'll need to open your diary so we can see what you're eating and what you're getting from exercising.