Looking good! Great Job!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Girl go head then...You look great!
  • devon0324
    devon0324 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    U look great!!! My strting weight was the same! I cant wait till i look like YOU!! Keep it up!! u gave me some muc h needed motovation!!! THANK U
  • bohonomad
    bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow! LOOKING SUPER GOOD!
    Your lucky you didn't lose your boobs like most people! Really really good looking!
    I dont know why you'd want to lose another 50lb! :]

Thank you! I did lose my boobies, I just started out at an H and had a lot to spare:P
  • devon0324
    devon0324 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    U look great!!! My strting weight was the same! I cant wait till i look like YOU!! Keep it up!! u gave me some muc h needed motovation!!! THANK U
  • YardieT
    YardieT Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats what an amazing job! Keep up the great work!
  • bikebuzzard
    Options
    The power of our minds. You look happy and fantastic! Thats what it's all about. Is that Oshkosh?
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!! You are doing awesome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! keep up the great work!
  • bohonomad
    Options

Thank you! Add me if you'd like, I always like to see transformations similar to mine
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and it sure looks like you lost a ton more in inches!!!!

We started at close to the same weight and i just hit 50 lbs down!!! Go potentially 50 more to go depending on how my body looks and bodyfat percentage.

Congrats! You are a true inspriration!!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • bohonomad
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and it sure looks like you lost a ton more in inches!!!!

We started at close to the same weight and i just hit 50 lbs down!!! Go potentially 50 more to go depending on how my body looks and bodyfat percentage.

Congrats! You are a true inspriration!!!!!

:flowerforyou:

That's my plan too, everyone says I'm crazy to lose another 50 pounds but at 5'1 I want to be in my BMI range but its all subject to BF%
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!