need motivation

Options
I'm new here, I really need someone to remind me to update sometimes on my mail or on my facebook account because I can't set MFP as a home page, because I share my laptop with my family. I can't let anyone I know, my family or friends, because I'm kind of embarrased and I don't want to be called an attention *kitten*. :/
I need some friends here, if anyone wants to add me, or wants me to add them, please reply. Thanks. :)
And by the way, does anyone have a mix of pump up songs I can exercise with? It's kinda hard now, it's really hot. :/

Replies

• gumper50
    Options
    Hi!!1 I know what you mean. I have to keep logging in. My family shares my computer also. I want to do this but I am embarrassed that I can not do this by myself, that I need someone to talk to that is going though the same thing. My family would think I am nut talking to people I don't know for motivation.
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    Feel free to add me but for some reason I do better on MFP than my email & FB combined. I can go weeks without checking either. I find it easiest to get into a rountine and I try to log some of my food the night before, like right after I make my lunch for the next day. Also if can get an app on some phones too so maybe that is something to look into if you have a cell. I like metal music so i have some good playlists for that, but that isn't for everyone. The beginning is always the hardest, but stick with it!! Good Luck!!
  • malanindaa
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one embarrased about this. If you'll feel better, I'll add you for some, even a little bit of support, I know how much it helps at some times! :)
  • workkoutchick96
    Options
    Hey girl :) i log in everyday! feel free to shoot me a friend request!
  • malanindaa
    Options
    I'd like to add you on fb too, I think it's going to help both of us to update mfp profile daily. I'm not much of a metal fan, but I'd like to hear your suggestions :D Thanks!
  • malanindaa
    Options
    I think you're my age, and I'm pretty glad I found someone! :)
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    HI!

I'm here pretty much every day!

I have a HUGE playlist, that I posted in EXERCISE topics in the forum!

Add me if you like!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

The phone app has really made it easier for me. Just an idea.
  • malanindaa
    Options
    I'm sending friend requests and a big 'thank you' to both of you! :D
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • malanindaa
    Options
    thanks, a lot :D