Progress Pictures.... 45 lbs down 25 lbs to go!!

Options
TrishRyan
TrishRyan Posts: 27 Member
This will be my first time showing any kind of progress pictures to anyone but here it goes. If anyone understands how hard this is its all of you so here I go....:embarassed:

These pictures are from my trip to Jamaica in December 2011 after having these pictures taken I would not allowed any more... I was so embarrassed my starting date was April 8 2012 but I do not have any pictures. My weight in the pictures and my weight when I started to lose is the same at 185 lbs.

286vc7a.jpg

2mi0xfd.jpg

1zybdx.jpg

35ldfm0.jpg

During at 139.6 lbs August 6 2012 A total loss of 45.6 lbs!! I would like to lose another 25 lbs which I would like to lose by Christmas this year!! What a wonderful Christmas present that would be to myself :)

2liuamw.jpg

r0tpx0.jpg

352lkco.jpg

Replies

• You look so great! Congratulations.
  • amethysts269
    amethysts269 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Posts like this are a real inspiration... you are looking fantastic! Keep it up, you are definitely on the right track... you will absolutely shine come Christmas!
  • AlanaLamont
    Options
    well done you look great xxx
  • bnfs2012
    bnfs2012 Posts: 29
    Options
    Your results are absolutely amazing!! Great job and keep up the HARD work!!
  • veggielyndsey
    Options
    Thanks for posting. It is such an inspiration to see people taking steps to get healthy!
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Fantastic job...you look so great...keep up the great work!! :flowerforyou:
  • MissRemmers
    Options
    This looks great girl! Congrats!
  • TrishRyan
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!! Your support truly means the world to me :flowerforyou:
  • SKittleSticks
    Options
    Great inspiration! Congratulations : ) Keep at it!
  • AshleyBananas
    Options
    You can tell just by looking at these pictures that you not only look great, but feel great. Good job! And thank you for sharing!
  • monacandoitin2012
    monacandoitin2012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring !!! Great job... keep it up... Hope someday I can get to where you are!!
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    You look great - and you actually look like you've lost more than 45lbs.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You are beautiful! :):flowerforyou:
  • MtTovey
    MtTovey Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! If you don't mind me asking, what was your workout and eating like to lose?
  • jdorsey614
    jdorsey614 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    wtg!!! who's that girl!!! you look amazing!!! keep it up!!!
  • TrishRyan
    Options
    Here you go Mt.Tovey: :smile:

I still am loosing so it's still the same but I pretty much have the same thing everyday with changing it up a bit.

6:15am- 2 Mile Run

7:30am- Breakfast: Home made smoothie. 1 Cup frozen strawberries, half of a banana, 1/4 cup Activia fat free yogurt, 1 cup "Simply orange" Orange juice (or if I can;t find that any orange juice that has 100% oranges in the ingredients list) and 1 low fat Quaker Banana Muffin
    First Bottle of Water

10:00am- Snack: 1 Banana, 1 mozzarella Cheese string
    Second Bottle of Water

12:30pm- Lunch: This is where I am still having problems even four months into it because I can't really find something that I like enough to stick with it. But for this week I have been having a big bowl of fruit (about 3 cups) and some baby carrots but in the past I have had natural peanut butter on body wise 100% whole grain bread with some fruit. I think I'm going to start having the peanut butter on whole wheat with fruit again because as of right now I am not getting enough calories.
    Third Bottle of Water

3:00pm- Snack: 1 Small Granny Smith apple and a special K Chocolate Delight Bar
    Fourth Bottle of Water

5:30pm- Dinner: I am usually way to tired and in a hurry to make anything so please don't yell at me here lol. Most of the time I will have a six inch Turkey Sub from subway with lettuce and a bit of sub sauce.
    Fifth Bottle of Water

6:00pm: As of right now I am doing the 30 Day shred but once I am done that I will move onto other work out DVD's
    Sixth Bottle of Water

Now with the Bottles of Water that is what I drink usually, some days it may be a little more or less but I never have anything lower then 4 bottle of water a day. It's the only thing I drink. I also do not eat anything after Dinner if I can help it. I have found if I do then I will get a really bad side stitch in the morning when I run.
  • NanaB2011
    NanaB2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! Thanks for sharing
  • oonegative
    Options
    AWESOME!These pics and stories really help!
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Yo're looking great! Well done!! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!