Dang it!

Options
I have been doing so well....but today a road block!
Last night I thought, "Oh, I'll take some spinach salad leftovers from the Mother's Day dinner to school for lunch." Well, I had a duh moment cause when I opened the lid it was all nasty, wilted, and partically frozen! Total wash out.

Sad thing I didn't have time to go buy healthy stuff. The only thing I had on hand was tortillas and cheese. So I made some quesadillas. Man, those tortillas can add up fast. I am still under my calories but was just so disappointed in my poor planning.

Also, I don't have time to work out traditionally today. Does anyone know if the exercise data base has anything in it for strenuous lifting and cleaning? I have to go through all my stuff since my divorce.

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I have been doing so well....but today a road block!
    Last night I thought, "Oh, I'll take some spinach salad leftovers from the Mother's Day dinner to school for lunch." Well, I had a duh moment cause when I opened the lid it was all nasty, wilted, and partically frozen! Total wash out.

Sad thing I didn't have time to go buy healthy stuff. The only thing I had on hand was tortillas and cheese. So I made some quesadillas. Man, those tortillas can add up fast. I am still under my calories but was just so disappointed in my poor planning.

Also, I don't have time to work out traditionally today. Does anyone know if the exercise data base has anything in it for strenuous lifting and cleaning? I have to go through all my stuff since my divorce.
  • Cheri_T
    Cheri_T Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Give yourself a break. I personally learn from my mistakes sometimes. LOL

And yes there is a category for 'cleaning'
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    At least you're still under... if you work out you'll have more cals.

O' and don't worry, I have done that before and will do it never again. I am one person that CANNOT eat "leftover" lettuce/salad. :sick:

Now, leftover chicken... okay! :wink:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Curses! Ended up at brothers house for dinner and went over my calories for the day....*deep sigh* It doesn't help that I haven't worked out like normal either today OR tomorrow....

200 over....man....that's on top of going over yesterday too! Time to crack down again.

Oh well....tomorrow is another day..... :ohwell: