New (kinda) and looking for/to give support

Options
Hi Everyone!
I signed up for MFP in May and promptly fell off when life got busy! I'm looking to get back in shape and I think that it would help to have a support network on the site to keep me honest! I am wanting to get back into half marathons and perhaps even a full marathon down the line. I used to do half marathons before we had our 2 1/2 year old twins, but I keep finding excuses not to get back into working out! If you are running into similar issues and are looking for help/to keep me honest, please give me a post!
See you on the flip side!

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • izzymommy09
    Options
    I signed up a year and a half ago and just got back on today. I too find it hard to keep myself to what I should be doing. Between me being a full-time nursing student, raising four children, and remodeling our home; I usually have an excuse somewhere that I can't get to the gym. I've had a gym membership since January. I love my gym. I used to have a partner to go with me but she stopped going in may. Then I had surgery in June so I am just now aloud to go back to the gym. It is hard to go by myself but I did it today. I hope to go atleast 3 times a week. I would like to find someone to keep me honest also. I do not have any friends on here yet and I would like to be your friend if you would like?