Cycled off 75lbs Pics before and after

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Girlwithnoname77
    Girlwithnoname77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well done on such a fantastic achievement!!! You look great, and that's because you probably feel great!!! Well done :)
  • settoloki
    settoloki Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    inspirational
  • MsKeri23
    MsKeri23 Posts: 27
    Options
    U look great!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kellyrio
    Kellyrio Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! And I would have thought you were in your late 20's in that after pic!
  • debobrien1
    Options
    All the best to you!!! I'm confident that you will reach your event goal!!! Congrats!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Wow! Different dude! Congrats!
  • soonpass
    soonpass Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look fantastic!
  • CharliesAngel1
    CharliesAngel1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look great! And so young!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    You look like a new person!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss success.Well done :)
  • PatNotFat
    PatNotFat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    oh...............I wish I was 28................and lived next door!
  • jkgaskins
    Options
    Such an inspiration. My goal is 70 lbs. Thank you for sharing your story. It made me excited about reaching my goal in a year's time, and being able to share my success story. Thank you again for sharing.
  • AnnaMolly17
    AnnaMolly17 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration! I live in the city so I do spinning instead of cycling and it's definitely one of the most fun and enjoyable workouts (and rewarding too!) Keep up the good work, you look great!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    wow nice job! u look awesome. bet you're fighting the ladies off with a stick!
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    This is incredible. I was weighing 250 on July 1st. I always liked bike riding, but wasn't really losing weight. I added calorie counting and have been able to increase my speed and stamina on my rides. I've lost 45 pounds, with 175 being my goal. It's as though you're doing everything a little ahead of me. I am currently 45 and expect to reach my goal sometime after my 46th birthday.

Thanks for sharing and giving me further inspiration.
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look younger!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!