270-170lbs in under a year. Pics from my dream vacation

Options

Replies

• menletti
    menletti Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What an incredible journey! And to have done in under a year is pure inspiration for the rest of us!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Thank you for the inspiration. I will think about you the next day I don't want to sweat!! :-) Blessings on the rest of your journey!
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    uou look GREAT! not only thinner, but you look SO strong. great job. thank you for sharing. :) i had a slipped disc a few years ago, while teetering at my highest weight ever, and nobody ever told me to lose weight. it's only now that i'm noticing the nerve pain is GONE. more docs oughta bite the bullet and tell their patients the cold, hard facts! glad you're recovered, and i'm on the road with you :)
  • j6291
    j6291 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow!!! You are amazing and a true inspiration. My numbers are pretty close to yours. I started at 260 and I want to be about 170-180 so after hearing your story and seeing your photos, I really believe I can to it. Keep up to good work!
  • jkc041709
    jkc041709 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are amazing!! Such an inspiration!
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Well done!!! And I am SO jealous of your vacation... looks like a lot of fun!!! :)
  • feverinside
    feverinside Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    And to think all I want to do is go from 290-190. You are my inspiration. For the next year, as I lose this weight I will think of your story each day. When I don't want to do it, I will push even harder. If you could go through so much... thinking you may never walk again and then push with so much strength that you now run, hike and workout each and every day.... then I have no excuse. Not a single one. I want to hike half dome in Yosemite. I made it up to the first waterfall last year at 270pds. When I get to 190 I am going on my dream vacation like you. Thank you for sharing this. Your story has touched my heart and changed my life.
  • mmeddleton
    mmeddleton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What a great story! You just took everyone's excuses away. There is no reason that anyone who makes up their mind to do what you did cannot succeed. The battle is in the mind. You are one tough lady! Congratulations on your achievement!
  • Kellyrio
    Kellyrio Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing story! And you look absolutely gorgeous and fit!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational!
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful success story :)
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story is amazing! Congratulations on your transformation!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!! Your story is so inspirational and I am so happy for you and your family that you have made such huge life changes!! I am 32, and like you have three girls ages 2,4, and 6. Thank you so much for sharing your story on here and reminding us all that anything is possible with the right motivation and determination.
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! And what a wonderful vacation!! Keep on trucking!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! It must feel wonderful to feel NORMAL! :happy:
  • LisaGore1
    Options
    WOW your AMAZING!!! great job.....things come to those who work for it!!!! and here is the proof.....
  • charlottra
    charlottra Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING Congratulations on changing your life around. You are a real inspiration, thank you for posting your story x
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    So inspirational!
  • gettingfabuless
    gettingfabuless Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!