looking for different exercises

Options
So i walk 5 days a week each day anywhere from an hour and a half to 2 hours. I own a treadmill for those rainy days. Now i find that walking isnt helping my arms cause i push a stroller. I dont have any exercise equipment and have a small living room. Im looking for exercises i can do at home that will burn lots of calories and that is easy for me to do.. im out of shape lol Please give me some ideas thanks!

Replies

• heddy90
    heddy90 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    What about trying some of Jillian Michaels' DVDs? You do not need a lot of space and equipment for those, and they are INTENSE! You should have a mat though, but you can find those quite cheap. If you don't have weights you can use water bottles. If they're too light you can replace some, or all, of the water with sand.

Most of them are out on Youtube. I'm currently doing the 30 Day Shred and Yoga Meltdown, but the other ones look very good as well. They focus on both strength and cardio :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Also try resistance bands.
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Check out Fitness Blender online. They have lots of free workouts that just incorporate your body weight. The exercises can also be performed in small rooms.
  • TexasSunny
    TexasSunny Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    pintrest.com has alot of stuff if you do a search for fitness
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    burpees
  • lsm0509
    lsm0509 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    www.bodyrock.tv

You don't need any equipment, and they are short but intense workouts. Lost inches when I started doing these!! Look through them and find some you like!