Workout Attire

Options
What is your favotire brand of workout clothes? What kind do you prefer to wear (loose, tights, etc)?

Replies

• KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I wear cheap basketball shorts from Walmart and one of the many T-shirts I got for free from competitions. Loose, but not baggy.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I feel like "such a girl" for even replying to this thread, but oddly enough I usually pick out a T-shirt that is smaller than I would wear normally. Not tight, but close.
    Not sure why. Always have, even back in the day.
  • dereksmb
    dereksmb Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    you're working out, why would you care about what you wear? I can't help but laugh at the guys who show up at the gym with a full matching sweat suit, headband, and gloves. But hey to each his own.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Gasp training gear. Love it!

Loose and fits perfectly - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO94HuUVVgM
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Favorite brand, from a quality standpoint, is North Face. I really like their VaporWick t-shirts. I have a lot of compression stuff from Old Navy and a lot of shorts from Academy (the bcg brand or whatever it is). Favorite sports bras are Moving Comfort, but when I'm not doing high impact stuff, I can get away with a bralette from Victoria's Secret.
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I wear lululemon... they are GREAT for sweaty workouts! Keep you dry and cool down fast afterwards. Especially great for Power Vinyasa Yoga where it gets really sweaty.....
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I buy cheap... Champion Brand from Walmart... That way if it wears out, I don't really care :) Or I just wear random t-shirts from random volunteer activities... I don't really care what I look like at the gym... it's always funny to see women there dolled up with makeup and their hair just perfect with everything matching... I am there to put in my music, forget everyone else, sweat, then go home... I'm not there to pick up on anyone...
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Compression shorts with some anonymous brand of shorts over, Compression shirt of some kind with a cotton shirt over. I mainly wear the compression so the cotton doesn't stick to my skin - hate that. I sweat - a lot. It's a workout for Pete's sake!
  • soymilkcoffee
    Options
    Love Nike compression shorts and sports bra. I can't wear cotton while working out, ick!
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    cheap *kitten* T-shirt and cheap *kitten* shorts from walmart.

Pair them with my $45 pair of Nike's and I'm ready to go.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I dont have a favorite clothes brand..... i just work out in a tank top and shorts or stretchy pants.. lol
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I wear lululemon or Gap's Fit line. I am def wanting to try NF dry wick shorts. The Nike ones I have are barely cutting it. Just saw an ad in my WH mag this month!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Under Armor hands down.. Just got back from the outlet with three more tank tops to add to my wardrobe.

I tend to wear tighter bottoms and looser tops when I workout. Keeps me from getting tangled in machines/equipment, but doesn't give anyone a show when I move.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I dont have a favorite clothes brand..... i just work out in a tank top and shorts or stretchy pants.. lol

This.
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    At the present time, it's just an athletic support and my left shoe. If someone finds my grey and black shorts and my right shoe, please kindly return them. Thanks
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Whatever's on the clearance rack at Old Navy, Target, or Walmart.

I'm not spending gobs of money on something I'm going to purposefully ruin with sweat stains.
  • MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    tight yoga capris with a sports bra and tank. nothing too baggy to get in my way
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    I prefer my workout gear to be tight fighting...Under Armor, Juicy Couture, and Nike (love the compression shorts, yoga pants, compression tank tops, etc)
  • Hockey_43
    Options
    I prefer my workout gear to be tight fighting...Under Armor, Juicy Couture, and Nike (love the compression shorts, yoga pants, compression tank tops, etc)

I agree...under armor and nike compression are best.
  • Hockey_43
    Options
    Love Nike compression shorts and sports bra. I can't wear cotton while working out, ick!

I do not like cotton either....commpression is best.