body image problem!

Options
So I seem to have hit a rut-- I've been 170ish for two weeks now. I know there is a lot of factors in this, ranging everywhere from my missing time of the month to the fact that I'm tall and have some muscle, this might just be a legitimate plateau. But now I'm looking back and barely see any change at all. My goal this summer was to lose 25 pounds: 185 to 160. And I made it to 15. I see very few changes and am starting to freak out and can feel myself falling into anxiety. (I've always had problems with that, but have been doing much better as of recently!)

Anyways, my questions. Is there a noticeable difference? And I see myself as fat, hugely overweight, and just disgusting. My friends would use "curvy" to describe my body before this weight loss, but I'm still fat to me. Honestly, what do you others think when you see my current body? Like, if I'm not fat (and I know I'm nowhere near thin), what would the best way to describe me be?

http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q285/keldei10/?action=view&current=fattymcfatfatfatherson.png

Replies

• FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look great noticeable difference. I wish I looked as good :smile:
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's all in your head. You look terrific, you are not disgusting or any other negative term. I can really see a difference those 15 pounds have made, keep it up.
  • xshortiex
    xshortiex Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Damn, you don't see a difference? If you hadn't told me it's 15lbs, I would have guessed a higher number. You look great :)
  • pag41989
    pag41989 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It is defiinetely in your head and I can see a huge difference in just that 15 lbs. I do the same thing to myself and I have lost the same amount of weight but when I compared a before and after photo I can see a difference. I think you look great!
  • SalPal03
    SalPal03 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    HUGE Difference!! You look awesome keep it up!!
  • deagh93
    deagh93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yes, there really is a difference. And I could tell before I opened the picture that it is in your head, just from what you titled it. If you call yourself fat, then you will see yourself that way. I would have guessed at least 25lbs just from the pictures - you've obviously done some work to tone up.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    do you have any that might not be skewed from MSPaint?
  • Future_Skinny_Minnie
    Options
    i dont, but to make sure the images were relatively close in zoom i compared the horrible print in the background, haha. theyre just pictures from my phone, i dont have a real camera for anything better!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Kels..........I see a difference huni. A noticeable difference. You're not any of those disgusting things you may think you are. You're headed in the right direction Little One.........keep it up