Jillian Michaels Videos ?

Options
Any success stories from thoose much appprecieated ! pics too please ! :)

Replies

• unlocke
    unlocke Posts: 149
    Options
    56 lbs. down from doing the Biggest Loser boot camp, CardioMax and Jillian's 30-day shred videos. I don't have before pics, but my profile pic is me at 178, down from 234.
  • nursing23
    Options
    great work !
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i have done 30ds once and ripped in 30 once and i am doing 30 ds all over again right now. I lost no lbs off it ( usually gain 3 lbs) but lose inches. i have lost 2 inches from my waist, 3 off my hips, 4 of my lower belly, 1 off my chest and 2 off each thigh. i went from a size 9/10 sometimes 11 and now a size 4-7 depending on the make...
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have successfully done many of her videos! I lost 17 lbs doing her body revolution. They're great videos, short and effective!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have successfully done many of her videos! I lost 17 lbs doing her body revolution. They're great videos, short and effective!
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have done the 30 Day Shred. A lot of people here on MFP have done it or are currently doing it and you can find many threads on it. I also have her 6 Week 6 Pack and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism dvds, but have not done them as much as the 30DS. On the Shred, I lose 9.2 lbs. and many inches all around the first month. I am on the second round, day 7 and have lost 4.2 lbs. so far. Jillian Michaels workout videos are great...I highly recommend!
  • kandienicole
    Options
    I do not have a current picture, but have lost 16 ounds (9 of those since joining MFP) since mid-February. I started out with 30 Day Shred, and kept may calories between 1200-1400 a day (I am 5'2", starting weight 151 pounds). I did that for about 3 months (30 Day Shred, alternating levels depending on my mood, 5 days a week), then purchased Jillian's Yoga Meltdown DVD...I did that and joined MFP at the same time, and lost another 9 pounds since May :) I just got Ripped in 30 and am on week 3 and haven't lost any weight (my eating has been ATROCIOUS for the last ten days or so...) but have a lot more musle tone...I highly suggest JM DVDs! I think they are very effective. I also have added in 4 days of 30-60 minutes of cardio to help intensify my weight loss (although, that has not happened in the last two weeks either, LOL!! I blame my vacation!).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!