New Account, New Friends

Hey yall...I did so good on MFP a while back, and then I drifted away. So now i'm back, lol, I deleted my old account and I am starting fresh. I want those friends that are not only friends online, but if they see me slacking they are not afraid to give me a call and ask whats up? I not only want to lose weight, but I NEED to. .....I am happily married with 5 children, so please do not befriend me if you have other intentions, as you will be deleted. Thanks in advance for your support.

Replies

• Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Feel free to add me. I promise I won't hit on you AND I will be supportive! :laugh:
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Request sent. Good luck!
  • vonsay
    vonsay Posts: 31
    Hello all,

I just joined today and I am so happy to find a site like this. I need support and people who can relate to losing weight and exercising. Its kinda hard to have a weight loss conversation with people in your circle who don't give a hoot about losing weight. I need friends and support! Thanks!
  • Aclaire1976
    Aclaire1976 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone,
    time to try and get myself feeling good again, I started a new business in march with my husband, we own a health store and i gave up on watching what i was eating, thinking that if i ate what we sold i would be ok, but i have put on half a stone, (oh dear)
    the thing i think i am going to find the hardest is the excercing, I work 8.30 until 5 and once i have got home cooked tea sorted my son out for bed tidied up all i want to do is sit down and relax,
    would love to have some friends to give me the kick up the a*se i need
    xx
  • AMEN!!! It's especially hard with those friends who eat like hogs but are thin as rails LOL