New York City: Need Friends

Options
Would like to have a few friends on here, bonus points if from NYC (to share ideas, etc).

Thanks! Just starting out, will need all the help I can get.

Replies

• nickyob03
    nickyob03 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Nicole and I saw your post. I just joined this site three days ago and I would love to have other people on this journey with me. I'm not from New York (Minneapolis/St. Paul) but I think that we might find some things in common. Good luck with your fitness goals. It would be great to hear from you : )

Nicole
  • RoxiiiBleu
    Options
    hi guys im Roxiii,
    i am not from new york, (although i LOVE it there) and i would love to make some friends
    on here as well. its always great when you can communicate witth people who are
    going through the same thing as you. hope all is well.

One Love,
    -Roxiii
  • Njsmami
    Njsmami Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi! I'm from NYC and one week into MFP. Add me if you want :)
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm a NYer and I've been on here since January. Feel free to add me!
  • grkpetalouda
    Options
    hey! i'm Anastasia. Born and raised in NYC. i just started up my profile today. add me if you'd like!
  • christinacrisfield
    christinacrisfield Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from NYC, will add you. I live in Mount Vernon now, just north of the city in Westchester.
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I work in NYC (Times Square) but I live in Long Island. Feel free to add me.
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Im from NYC, living in Queens. Add me if you'd like, Im always interested in meeting local people, especially if you ride a bike!
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    Hello! I work in midtown and live in Long Island (Nassau). I'm currently half-way through my personal trainer certification course and have kept my weight off for over 2 years now (+ or - 5 pounds). Feel free to add me. :)