Eating more calories at night

Options
Hello!!!
I'm on a 1200 calorie regimen and I'm finding myself having 250 in th AM, 250 at Lunch and close to 700 at night for dinner. As far as anyone knows, is this a problem? I work as a medical assistant and it's hard for me to snack while at work so I'm literally having only breakfast, lunch and dinner most days.

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    It does not matter when you eat your calories.
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I've always heard that you should eat heavier calories in the morning and/or during the day versus at night - but I also eat most of my calories for dinner. I am normally left with at least 700-800 calories for dinner. (My goal is 1570 per day) I have still been losing weight so I am not certain that it matters.
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hit your target macro's and calories for the day. Doesn't matter what time of the day.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Hit your target macro's and calories for the day. Doesn't matter what time of the day.

^ This.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Not a problem at all! I am a night snacker (well, really all day) so I eat small meals during the day so I have calories left for snacks later b/c I know I won't make it without them!
  • 1SlimShaylee
    Options

THIS!
  • BlueJess7
    BlueJess7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound incredibly ignorant but... what are macros?
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

I have the same question...
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options

I have the same question...

Carbs, Protein, Fat or anything else you are tracking.