It is gonna be a great new day

Jody67
Jody67 Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all, I am kinda new here. I have been tracking my food for just about a week, but this is my first post here. I am hoping that it will be the kick that I need. I have tried just about everything, and lost and gained the same weight over and over again, so I am here again, but more determined than ever to make it work this time. I have started an exercise program and am taking it slow and steady. Any encouragement would sure be appreciated. My life is full of everything, and everyone, so there is always something going on. I love my life, just wish I could change a few things. Would love an on line buddy.... have a great evening:ohwell:

Replies

• First of all...what a beautiful baby! She just brightened my whole evening...Thank you! AND...you have come to the right place...this website is so great...think about it every day, all day...imagine yourself as you want to look...its the one thing you can do for yourself outside of "your full life of everything and everyone"....each day make just a moment for you and enter data into My Fitness Pal...Here to seeing less of you as time goes by...LOL :happy:
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Hi Jody and welcome!!! I'm just getting back on track too after having a horrible year of stress and putting on weight. I'd love to be a check in buddy for you!! Good luck and your baby is adorable!!
  • Jody67
    Jody67 Posts: 3
    :flowerforyou: today is a great day. I planned to do week two of C25k, but my iPod was dead. So I went for my walk/run and pushed my self a little farther.... I actually ran roughly 6/10 of a mile. It was not all at once, but broken down with a little walking between. It felt really good. thanks for the responders who have responded. I would love the encouragement. I have to confess..... the baby is me. My baby is 14, and full of life....hoping to be able to keep up with her...and my son.... will be checking in soon
  • Hi Jody,
    I have used the food and exercise log for some time but this is the first day I have done the Blog thing. I believe it is a great tool for encouragement and am sure it will be the same for you. I am on day 2 of a 21 day cleanse using whole foods and the sugar withdrawls are always the worse for me. I have friend doing it with me and she has never been on a diet in her whole life so this has been really weird for her. We are getting some chuckles out of it. My best advice is to stick with your plan everyday...and then just do it over again the next. I would also recommend a workbook which helped me alot. Called "How to think like a thin person" by Judith Beck. This book changed my life last year.
This discussion has been closed.