I can do this!

Options
Hello! I'm Karissa and I'm a food lover. lol I don't know how to start this! I know that I have to lose weight, both for myself and for my daughter. I think if I have the support of others it will help in my journey. I have just recently started back on MFP and I am hoping that by reading the struggles we share and the success of everyone it will bring me up on the days I am struggling. Please add me as a friend!!!

Replies

• doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

You *can* do this! We're all cheering for you!
  • Taiger31
    Options
    Yes you can do this!! I feel the same way! I love love food. I will have a great few months of exercising hard & eating right & then I go into binge eating. Let's help each other get it together! Add rqst sent. :)
  • sjbruno7
    sjbruno7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    request sent. I am also a fellow food lover and a former resident of Illinois as well!!!
  • myasmom
    myasmom Posts: 26
    Options
    I already feel motivated! I am looking forward to getting to know you and helping you on each of your journeys and thank you in advance for being a part of mine :-)
  • Gretabug33
    Options
    Sent request....You are worth it! :-)
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    I think my love for food hit right around the time when I separated from my (now) ex-husband. So I can relate! It really does feel like the hardest step is curbing the food intake (it took me several tries to even start). You can do it!
  • myasmom
    myasmom Posts: 26
    Options
    I have always had an excuse, no time, too stressed, it was cheaper to eat fast food, you name it. I've been through a lot the last few years and have decided it's time to do this for me and nobody else!!!
  • griley777
    Options
    YES YOU CAN!!!!!