At the end of the first month.....

Options
I've lost a total of 52.5 pounds in my medical weight loss program. Like anyone else, I've had highs and lows, but over all I am thrilled to have gone from 428.5 to 376.0 in one month's time; not to mention that fact that I've done it safely under the supervision of doctors, dieticians, exercise physiologists and behaviorists. I'm excited to see what the next month brings my way. :smile:

Replies

• amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :) I'm starting a program on Saturday. I'm so excited to see how it works out. Mine is a competition type of setting so we'll see how it goes. Keep us updated with your amazing progress! Kick that fat's butt!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    thats wonderful! congratulations
  • pag41989
    pag41989 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing congrats!
  • joramaker
    joramaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the good work.
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your consistent effort is inspiring!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! How did you get a medical diet?
  • 1jlazymom
    1jlazymom Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Fantastic!!!!! Congrats on a great start. Hard work and diligence pays off:smile:
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Keep up the good work and here is to your health and happiness!!!:drinker:
  • tazzywinkle87
    tazzywinkle87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thats great progress! Keep it up :Smile:
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    That is great progress!! Keep it up!
  • eagle2pet
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself!
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    That's amazing! How did you get a medical diet?

I enrolled in the Medical Weight Loss Program at McConnell Heart Health Center in Columbus, OH. Insurance doesn't cover it, but that's okay. It's so totally worth it. To be able to be monitored by doctors, dieticians, behaviorists and exercise physiologists who are supportive and encouraging is amazing.
  • kima1144
    kima1144 Posts: 28
    Options
    HOW MUCH DOSE IT COST BY THE WAY GREAT JOB I WISH I COUNLD LOSST JUST 10 LBS AT THIS POINT SMH
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!