A new life

Options
My husband and are getting divorced. After separating in September, I've lost 32 lbs. It is the best revenge. I look and, more importantly, FEEL so much better. The picture I posted was before the weight loss. I don't want to post another until I've reached my goal. It's been a very hard two years and now, I'm ready for a new life!

Replies

• dballard
    Options
    I am sooooo with ya .. I have just started losing weight but feel great .. Good for you keep it up..
    Don
  • jahg26
    jahg26 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks Don!
  • dballard
    Options
    you are so welcome
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    sorry about the divorce but congrats on losing 32 pounds ...keep it up
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! It sure makes a girl feel good to lose weight after a divorce. Getting rid of extra baggage if you will. Can't wait to see the final picture!!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the divorce, but sometimes certain steps just have to be done...congrats on the weightloss tho! and hopefully things look up for u and get brighter which i'm sure they will :flowerforyou:
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and I feel ya girl!!! I did the same thing when my ex and I split. I have since gotten lazy and need to get back on the horse. I remember how good it felt!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • sallymurph
    sallymurph Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Bonne Chance!
  • jahg26
    jahg26 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the well wishes. I am so excited about the weight loss and my new outlook on life. As one of my new myfitness friends noted...it's time to get back on the horse!
  • girlpersons
    Options
    I will agree, weight loss is a great revenge. looking great and being happy included. I did it with my divorce. problem is, i fell in love, got even happier, got married again and put on the weight. Got a little to comfortable. Now its time to look great again for my new husband and get healthy. New marriage, new me. its time. :wink:
  • floozieq
    Options
    Loose it for yourself .. not revenge. It will give you something to focus on right now. Good luck