Lost 10 lbs see no difference "/

Options
So I've lost 10 lbs but the only difference I see is from the side. I have huge love handles always have -_-. They dnt bug me much when I'm lower in weight. But going from 146 to 135 I just figured I'd feel different more like I used to when I was 130? Does that make any sense? Also I used to have 3 rolls of fat when I sat down now my top half is thinner and it sits on too of like one medium sized roll lol. It's so annoying how d I get rid of it. You think it'll go away in the next 2 months or something. How much weight makes a difference?

Replies

• The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I've lost 12 lbs and mainly notice under my bust and on my love handles. I'm going to see if 20 lbs lost will make a difference
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    So I've lost 10 lbs but the only difference I see is from the side. I have huge love handles always have -_-. They dnt bug me much when I'm lower in weight. But going from 146 to 135 I just figured I'd feel different more like I used to when I was 130? Does that make any sense? Also I used to have 3 rolls of fat when I sat down now my top half is thinner and it sits on too of like one medium sized roll lol. It's so annoying how d I get rid of it. You think it'll go away in the next 2 months or something. How much weight makes a difference?

How tall are you? 10 pounds from 146 to 135 if you are 5'7+ is not enough to see a huge change, especially if you are losing it all around. If you are 5'4 or shorter then 10 pounds should show somewhere. I know you are complaining of the love handles, but check other areas like your thighs, butt and even face.

Some people are different and lose weight from 1 area first and then other areas next and they can see a difference after only 4-5 pounds lost, but usually you lost a little from alot of areas.
  • ahiddenlink
    ahiddenlink Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Typically I've noticed with my weight loss journey (which by no means makes me an expert) is that the entirety of me shrinks more so than the areas where most of my fat likes to hang out. Certain areas will go a bit faster but you have to realize you have less you! Congratulations so far and keep going! Just wait until you get a bit further than compare pictures of before you started to where you are at 20 lbs and you'll notice!
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options

How tall are you? 10 pounds from 146 to 135 if you are 5'7+ is not enough to see a huge change, especially if you are losing it all around. If you are 5'4 or shorter then 10 pounds should show somewhere. I know you are complaining of the love handles, but check other areas like your thighs, butt and even face.

I think I've lost some of my *kitten* but I'm not proud of that lol... -_- I'm 5 foot nothing. I gain all my weight in my tummy I just get wider and wider and my love handles huger and huger . I thought maybe it would reverse the same way "/ . But it's not -_0

Some people are different and lose weight from 1 area first and then other areas next and they can see a difference after only 4-5 pounds lost, but usually you lost a little from alot of areas.
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Typically I've noticed with my weight loss journey (which by no means makes me an expert) is that the entirety of me shrinks more so than the areas where most of my fat likes to hang out. Certain areas will go a bit faster but you have to realize you have less you! Congratulations so far and keep going! Just wait until you get a bit further than compare pictures of before you started to where you are at 20 lbs and you'll notice!

Thank q❤ I'm just hoping at some point even if it's the last 5 lbs it'll go away!! I feel like a littles disappeared from my upper tummy but not where my love handles are I'm still wide -_- lol