Just registered... first day tomorrow! HELP!! Lol.

Options
2»

Replies

• socoolnanny
    socoolnanny Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Have been registered for a while but first time on forum. Have not logged food for a while as seem to be getting no-where, have 40lb to lose and just seem to be losing the same 4 over and over. Reading your messages have given the kick up the butt I need, thanks everyone, if you can do it then I should be able to :} Watch this space!!!
  • martins29
    Options
    There have been some changes to the app since I first became a member, and logging food has become fun for me instead of a chore. With the barcode scanner, I'm able to quickly and easily add foods I have eaten or intend to eat. Planning meals is crucial! I usually go ahead and put dinner in as soon as I decide what I am making. I create the "recipe" and then add the number of servings I intend to eat. That way dinner doesn't become a countdown. My snacks become my countdown, and I know in advance whether I will have the calories left for a mini ice cream sandwich or will choose a sugar-free Popsicle for instead. I also know whether walking an extra half hour is necessary to make up for any poor choices (aka indulgences) I've made during the day so as not to sacrifice the pleasure of a good meal in the evening with my husband.
  • kirsty_x_fletch
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your messages of encouragement! well breakfast on day one done, so far so good!! haha x