ANyone ever heard of Nutrilite...?

Options
......Whts your take on it?

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    MLM owned comapany makes it. That means your overcharged. You only need supplementation if you're devoid of the nutrients that you aren't receiving through eating. Save you money.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    your overcharged.

Big time! Read the label on one of their protein bars and then compare it with some of the other options at WalMart. Walmart will be half-price!
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    WOw...crazy.... A friend was trying to get me to use the Slimmetry(aids in weightlosee) and CLA500 (Aids in building muscle)
    They "supposed" to be all natural
  • it_will_work
    Options
    I'm on the slymmetry and cla from nutrilite and I really like them. The products are well made and I love the little kick I get from the slymmetry it isn't too strong and I love not having to make green tea. They are basically green tea extract which is healthy and gives a little boost to fat burning. The meal replacement shakes are delicious btw...but expensive also.
  • sabinavaughan
    sabinavaughan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Its a brand that Amway carries. They are good but I'm not sure if the price really reflects anything other than the fact that they are MLM. You can get CLA and whatever else you need anywhere. Good luck!
  • RobinShay
    RobinShay Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It's good but EXTREMELY over priced. You can get the same stuff at a healthfood store thats just as good and less expensive.
  • jblack1414
    Options
    I love they're products. They're protein and stuff i have found is over priced so i still but mine at Walmart but they're vitamins are second to none. If you actually compare labels to labels your getting alot more critical nutrients in theyre products. But they are really pricey so i would research each product before you buy it. I would also suggest theyre energy drinks 15 calories and no sugar they use Vitamin B and caffeine.