300 lbs

Options
Hello All,

I am 26yrs old 6'2" and weigh just over 300lbs. I have a 5yr old Daughter that i want to be around for. I have changed the way i eat sleep and all around live. I have quit smoking and became much more active. i still feel very lazy somedays and I don't really workout like in a gym, but I take my Daughter to go bike riding about 3 times a week, she rides while i struggle to keep up. I need some motivation. My goal is 235 lbs

Replies

• laura4smith
    laura4smith Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Like you said, for your daughter and for yourself. On the days you don't feel like going to the gym, don't think about how you feel at the moment but think about how you want to keep up with your daughter. You know, they grow fast. You don't want her to pass you by.
  • casNrice
    casNrice Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow! I think just for you to quit smoking says that you can do anything!!
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on just being here. You have taken the first step to a new long life with your daughter. There are so many wonderful people here to support you through your tough times and celebrate your successes. Just keep posting and letting us all know how things are going.

Good Luck and Keep Smiling :smile: :smile:
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Big ups on taking the first step and that's quitting smoking. Like you said you want to do this for your daughter and actually yourself as well so as I say all the time Just Do It and go Hard or Go the Hell Home....Go Get It. I've sent a friend request to you because I've found that since I've joined MFP having friends helps you stay motivated and really helps when you are feeling low.
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I was 318 lbs starting and have 2 Girls---12 and 14 and am nearly halfway to my goal and
    the more knowledge you gain and exercise the easier it becomes..friend me and we can
    support each other......Olive.
  • §tones
    §tones Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the support
  • j_harley50
    Options
    I started at 303lbs so I know what it feels like. Live lost 44lbs since end of April and I'm feeling a lot healthier and fitting into my old clothes.

If you want to add me as a friend and for support along the way our most welcome, that goes for anyone else too. I use this every day and I can swear by it, just check my profile pic. That's me at the start then me when I lost my first 2 stone (28lbs) big difference!

J

:D