In some serious need of some help!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Calories Remaining
    Goal + Exercise - Food = Net
    1200 + 516 - 1202 514

this is what it shows

Right, with your goal of 1200 calories, if you burn 500, you should actually be eating 1700 calories. That would give you the right net calories at the end...

Just as an FYI... I'm only 5'3" and have a goal of losing about 50 lbs. I had a body mass analysis done (it was done with electrical charges) and the trainer/nutritionist said I should never be going under 1600 calories. Period. No ifs ands or buts. I increased my calorie intake and started losing more weight than I did when I was eating less. Just saying....
  • gmvanloo
    gmvanloo Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Changing up your routine and incorporating some intensity will help. Also when you lift don't be afraid to lift heavy weights. You won't bulk up. I was scared of the same thing a while back. Someone suggested I up the weights and it has really helped.

Also, at night try not to eat any starchy vegetables. Stick with non starch veggies - i.e. - green leafy veggies. Have a protien and a non starch veggie and that should help. Also something helped me was to get a food scale. It's amazing how little 5 ounces really is and that's probably all the meat you need. It doesn't take much.
  • laralou
    laralou Posts: 21
    Options
    Calories Remaining
    Goal + Exercise - Food = Net
    1200 + 516 - 1202 514

this is what it shows

Right, with your goal of 1200 calories, if you burn 500, you should actually be eating 1700 calories. That would give you the right net calories at the end...

Just as an FYI... I'm only 5'3" and have a goal of losing about 50 lbs. I had a body mass analysis done (it was done with electrical charges) and the trainer/nutritionist said I should never be going under 1600 calories. Period. No ifs ands or buts. I increased my calorie intake and started losing more weight than I did when I was eating less. Just saying....

awesome thank you :)
  • calvarado
    Options
    this is saying my NET calories are around 800... that's horrible :(

I did the same thing when I first started... I took a break after surgery and medical stuff in late Oct- present... but you HAVE to eat ( or split) you excersie calories- makes all the difference... I had only lost a around 15 lbs at the most, but boy- the inches lost were amazing....I dropped a few sizes quickly. Cardio is awesome exercise... just make sure to put fuel ( exercise calories) in your tank, before your'e running on empty.