Club outfits?

Options

Replies

• RiyaO
    RiyaO Posts: 19
    Options
    I think it definitely depends on where you're going - a trendier place I'd say dress for sure. Otherwise jeans and a cute top should suffice. ALWAYS wear heels- most of all just be comfortable enough to have a good time!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I say for a club, I would wear a cute dress or tight jeans, heels and a sparkly top. And I do agree with either boobs or legs but not both.
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    What ever you decide PLEASE PLEASE WEAR HEELS!!!!

Absolute must!!! Skinny jeans cute top and killer heels will do the trick! Of leggings depending on your comfort level
  • lizabeth1127
    Options
    Unless it's a very classy club I see no reason why you couldn't wear jeans. I wear skinny jeans out dancing rather than skirts because I don't like showing my legs yet. They look cute and dressier when paired with heels and a club-ish top. Halter tops are usually pretty flattering. Or an off the shoulder flowy top. It's always better to wear something you feel good in because your confidence will make you look better than your outfit. Have fun!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I can't wear heels to a club. Too uncomfortable. Why would I want to be uncomfortable when I wanna have fun and dance. How come guys get to wear the comfy ****? :/
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I always just go to forever 21 and try on the whole store until I find something I like. They have TONS of great club options!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    You can wear jeans to a club? I never knew that...

That depends on the club you go to. Different ones have different dress codes.

Also, wether or not I was dancing never influenced if I would wear heels. Every women should be able to dance in heels!!!

No wonder i never get asked to dance, i can't even walk in heels.
    Do alll the girls need to wear heels? This is new to me.
    What if i'm aleady tall? Wearing heels will make me taller than most of the blokes.

I'm 5'9" so I don't get the whole tall thing. YOU can wear which ever foot wear you choose to wear. I said every women should be able to dance in heels. That's just my opinion.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Mehhhh I don't like wearing heels with the friends I roll. I tower over all of them already and heels make me feel like a giant next to them. Otherwise...no problem. I dated a guy who was maybe an inch above my height and he never liked it when I wore heels...so I didn't. Also, I'm always still dancing if I wear cute flats and all the friends with the heels are begging to go home. Sooooo I win! :bigsmile:
  • paytonOMG
    paytonOMG Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I wear a tight skirt that goes just over the knee so its sexy, but not slutty. If its too short you can wear fishnets! And a slouchy cute shirt that covers whatever i am uncomfortable with up top! I always buys shirts a little big so that they take attention away from my muffin top:tongue: Sometimes i wear a light cardigan to cover my arms! One long necklace. Hope this helps!!!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    cool, you live in MD. (I'm in PA)

Body central has a LOT of cool stuff and express has this gorgeous blue/black shimmer halter top that is just sexy. Charlotte rousse is also good.

Anyway, for clubbing, if you like to dance, I would skip the skinny jeans and new heels. (heels are fine, just not new ones) for something that gives you more flexibility to dance. If you want to ditch the heels go with strappy flats. You can find a metallic gold or silver pretty easily.

Go for sexy. However, make sure two things fit properly.
    Your bra (If you chose to wear one) and your pants/skirt fits properly around the waist, especially when sitting and bending over'ish.

Buying a top that accentuates your figure is always a mood booster when going out!

**As for trying to dance in heels, you have to excell at walking before you can dance. balancing on the ball of your feet makes is better than putting much weight on your heel. Not all heels are created equal. Some designs are easier to dance in than other.
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I got a lot of help from you guys! Thanks =] hopefully I'll have something by Saturday night!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Is this for your 21st b'day?
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I wear a black top pair of jeans and heels I am not brave enough to wear a skirt yet. I just wear what I feel comfortable with.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Something fierce and sassy! :wink: Work it girl!
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    If you feel comfortable in heels, I would choose to wear something sexy with heels, or even a great fitting pair of jeans, a sexy top, & pair that with a sexy pair of heels :wink:

Have a great time whatever you choose to wear!!
  • oonegative
    Options
    I'm a DJ here in Vegas @ The Palms and nobody can have jeans just dress nice I guess or good enough to not have to pay for your drink cause here they are expensive!Even the spots I do on the weekends for D N B and Dubstep have a dress code.So better to be safe than sorry no jeans!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I'm a DJ here in Vegas @ The Palms and nobody can have jeans just dress nice I guess or good enough to not have to pay for your drink cause here they are expensive!Even the spots I do on the weekends for D N B and Dubstep have a dress code.So better to be safe than sorry no jeans!

So if a woman isn't comfortable in a skirt or dress, what do they generally wear?

I'm not insulting your club at all, I'm just wondering.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Under no circumstances wear a white bra. Clubs usually have black lights, and it makes anything white shine like crazy. Unless you want to be a boob lamp...
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Is this for your 21st b'day?
    Haha, no, I'm just 18! So no one should be buying me drinks anyways!lol.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You can wear jeans to a club? I never knew that...

That depends on the club you go to. Different ones have different dress codes.

Also, wether or not I was dancing never influenced if I would wear heels. Every women should be able to dance in heels!!!

Agreed! I refuse to dance in anything else BUT heels!