Super Bowl Predictions

Options
2»

Replies

• Seattlema
    Seattlema Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So I know I will get some haters right off the bat, but I'm always been a rider for my SEAHAWKS! We are coming back for our title of NFC West Champs! Hopefully TJ will come out strong for us this season, if not he will get the door. My guy Marshawn Lynch will need to stay his butt out of trouble, we let go of Williams. We just need to stay healthy on both defensive ends and offensive. I got my hope high this season! BRING ON FOOTBALL!!! Woot Woot

Superbowl: I see possibly the Giants again. I pray to God NOT the Steelers!

As a Notre Dame fan, I have high hopes for Golden Tate this year. I just can't rood for Petey the Poodle. Sorry!

How are training camps going? The Bears have been looking good, particularly on offense. Evan Rodriguez is the biggest surprise in camp thus far.

Petey the Poodle hahahahaha good one. For the opener this weekend they are using Matt Fylnn. I feel you on Golden Tate he has alot of potential. I think he is the best we got in the slot receiver position. In my opinion we are ready to take our NFC West title back from the 49ers. We let them hold it for way too long. We are not Superbowl ready that's for sure.