Bridesmaid dress Before & After (pics)

Options
My friend Ashley's wedding was this past weekend. When i first ordered my bridesmaid dress, I couldn't zip it up...4 months and 35 pounds later, I was comfortable wearing a dress a size smaller! I wanted to share some pictures because I have lost motivation and gained 5 pounds back... I need a boost!

30ixcon.png

14dec9h.jpg

Replies

• pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    All I can see is your right arm.

And I can tell a difference from just that! Good job!
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can see the difference along your side! Hang in there those 5 pound will be gone in no time!!
  • ashro67
    ashro67 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you! I fixed the pics :happy:
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look great and I can see a big difference. I'm sure that 5 added pounds will melt off in no time.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Keep up the good work lady- your doing great!
  • carltonJC
    Options
    Keep the motivation! I ended up failing about a month ago...I started working at Wendy's...yes a person on a diet working at a fastfood place, crazy right? After gaining 7 pounds in two weeks (YIKES!) I made sure never to eat the Nuggets, fries, or even frosty. The only treat i give myself is the oreo parfiet-400 calories...

All you need to think is "I CAN DO THIS!" Just because you gained 5 pounds back, does not mean that tomorrow can not be a new day. Prove to yourself that the 5 pounds will not hold you back!

Amazing before and after :D I MUST SAY!
  • mrsRhughes
    mrsRhughes Posts: 122
    Options
    That is a MAJOR difference, especially in your arms! Keep up the amazing work! (And the dress was super pretty, too!)
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Awesome work and pretty dress (:
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Great work!! You look amazing in that dress :)
  • ashro67
    ashro67 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks so much for your kind words everyone! I am starting Insanity today... I'm really nervous!! Hopefully it goes well :)
    Keep the motivation! I ended up failing about a month ago...I started working at Wendy's...yes a person on a diet working at a fastfood place, crazy right? After gaining 7 pounds in two weeks (YIKES!) I made sure never to eat the Nuggets, fries, or even frosty. The only treat i give myself is the oreo parfiet-400 calories...

All you need to think is "I CAN DO THIS!" Just because you gained 5 pounds back, does not mean that tomorrow can not be a new day. Prove to yourself that the 5 pounds will not hold you back!

Amazing before and after :D I MUST SAY!

THANK YOU!! I could never do it...fast food is my weakness!!! McDonald's, Chipotle and JImmy John's...I don't feel like I could live without them! Good for you and your great self control!
  • dmp3210
    dmp3210 Posts: 4
    Options
    Good for you! I am in a similar situation. Couldn't zip my bridesmaid dress up when I ordered it a few months ago. Down 26# now and went in for the first fitting the other day. The seamstress laughed at me because I was swimming in the dress. She said I gave her a lot of work to do! Feels great :)
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I hope the groomsmen hit on you :P

Also on another note I'm glad to see you're erm... chest hasn't shrunk it's a bit of a worry of mine that I may loose the 'twins' so seeing your awesome transformation has assured me a bit!
  • lindz625
    lindz625 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how much I needed to see this post! I just picked up my bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding in a couple of months and it is oh so tight. I am so motivated now after seeing what an amazing job you have done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!