Funny but embarrassing story

Options
Not sure where to post this but since it was while I was exercising I guess here is good......

Ok, been exercising and watching my calories intake for 6 weeks and barely lost 5 pounds. I have however lost inches.....it appears much more than I thought!

Last night I was doing a turbo kick class which has lots of movement........

We are cooling down and we did something that made me notice my pants.....well my waist of my pants had crept down to my hips and my shirt had also apparently crept up a bit.....I noticed that my belly and undies were hanging out for everyone in the world to see!!!

I quickly yanked them up and hoped no one noticed but me! I guess it is time for a new pair of pants (medium yeah!) !!!! :blushing:

(good thing my hips haven't shrunk yet!!)

What's your embarrassing story?

Replies

• auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Well I am sorry I missed that. So maybe the whole world didn't see. I would love for that to happen. Hope you had colorful/pretty undies on. Have fun buying your new pants. Oh, and that activity sounds like fun.
  • somesuchsayer
    Options
    This is from before I lost a bit of weight (I'm about halfway done but new to mfp). I was hanging out with some friends. We were all talking, having a good time. I was talking to my friend Kelli and watched her gaze to my midsection. I look down, my shirt was up to almost my navel, and you could see my lovely, white, and plump stomach completely. Lol it was so horrible. In those days I was stubborn and tried to fit into clothes that were a bit too small. I learned from this and It hasn't happened since.
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    sounds like a great NSV to me!! congrats & I've had a similar experience during pt with having to pull my pants up every few minutes.. :laugh: it's great knowing you need a smaller size :drinker:
  • mbojan2
    mbojan2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have a self de-pantsing story as well.......I was coming back from the store and it was raining. So when I got home I grabbed all the bags in the car and ran up my side walk. Well, my shorts where pretty big on me and as I was running I could feel them slipping but I had large heavy bags in both hands. I hoped that they would stay up the few feet I had left. When I got to the door where my Husband was waiting for me, they dropped down to my ankles will I was still standing outside.......Meanwhile, my neighbors had just pulled into their drive and seen everything. :blushing:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I punched myself in the face in a kickboxing/aerobics class.