Going it alone but would love some support

Options
meeper123
meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
Well I am looking for some people that I can encourage and can encourage me to keep it up. I have no one up here in Alaska to help me and my hubby is a bean pole -.- so if you want a friend please invite me :)

Replies

• lilgemforgets
    Options
    I have added you! I am doing this alone too,its hard but sure we can do it!
  • jaj68
    jaj68 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    this is my support group too. I am about to add you. I probably have 100 lbs to lose but I would be happy with 60
  • meeper123
    Options
    yeah thanks for adding me folks
  • kimmieey
    kimmieey Posts: 87
    Options
    Everyone in my family (except for one of my sisters and myself) are obese. I am overweight and she is at a healthy range. She lives almost an hour away and is busy with work and 2 kids so I'm pretty much in it alone too.
  • kersercar
    kersercar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is my support too! I feel like I get more support from strangers than I do my friends. I'll add you....can always use more friends :)
  • meeper123
    Options
    This is my support too! I feel like I get more support from strangers than I do my friends. I'll add you....can always use more friends :)

I hear ya :) well doesnt help that rest of my family is lucky and ca eat whatever and not gain a pound -.-
  • meeper123
    Options
    Everyone in my family (except for one of my sisters and myself) are obese. I am overweight and she is at a healthy range. She lives almost an hour away and is busy with work and 2 kids so I'm pretty much in it alone too.

I live in Alaska atm and all my family is in Oklahoma freinds too. I havent made any here yet so I am feeling alone. My husband is loving but not particularly helpful being he can eat whatever he wants and thinks I should eat what he is eating lol ( I am serious he stuffs tuff in my mouth we had to have a serious talk lol)
  • cserg
    cserg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. Your bean pole comment made me laugh. My husband is the same way. Always skinny no matter what he does. I am so lucky he is super supportive! He does most of the cooking and I only have to occasionally remind him of my diet restrictions.
  • RunningGirl4God
    RunningGirl4God Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you like. I know what it feels like to be alone also.
  • meeper123
    Options
    I'll add you. Your bean pole comment made me laugh. My husband is the same way. Always skinny no matter what he does. I am so lucky he is super supportive! He does most of the cooking and I only have to occasionally remind him of my diet restrictions.

Its a good thing i cook if my hubby didit would be take out every night X.X
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I added you :) Mfp is my support system for the most part- there's always constant encouragement from my friends on here. My boyfriend and his family are incredibly helpful, but they get sick of hearing me talk diet/fitness all the time :)
  • LovelyLathrop
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, xo
  • Tclabenberg
    Options
    feel free to add me. i have no friends yet, so i am doing this alone. would love to have someone to keep pushing me when it gets hard.
  • Kimspolaris
    Kimspolaris Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've added you as a friend. I have been going it alone as well and have hit a wall and could really use some encouragement. I'm leaving on a cruise in 101 days and would really like to loose 50lbs.
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    sending you a request now :)
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! We are about the same age with similar goals, feel free to add me.
  • Tanya5791
    Options
    Request sent!
  • xkellsbellsx
    Options
    Yes! My husband is a stick too! He eats whatever he wants, the jerk...
    I'll add you if you don't mind. :)
  • StephJB1221
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my page is full of motivation ;)
  • meeper123
    Options
    Yes! My husband is a stick too! He eats whatever he wants, the jerk...
    I'll add you if you don't mind. :)

well sure :D