I need a few Ideas!!!

Options
tomorrow I'm getting my tooth pulled and I have no idea about what to eat cause I know your limited on what you can eat... does anyone have any suggestions?:sad:

Replies

• ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    tomorrow I'm getting my tooth pulled and I have no idea about what to eat cause I know your limited on what you can eat... does anyone have any suggestions?:sad:
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Soft foods. I lived on milkshakes for 2 days afterwards. Whatever you do, don't suck through a straw. Also, if they tell you to gargle with salt water, do it.
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I lived on slurpees and popcicles and jello.. again dont suck.. and dont smoke (if ya do) and take your meds...:P GOOD LUCK and enjoy the couple days of not being tempted to eat junk.. you wont want it. :smile:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Liquid diet jello, sugar-free puddings, protein powder shakes, any soups without hard veges.
  • FletcherChic
    FletcherChic Posts: 158
    Options
    protein shakes and smoothies (not the ice cream based kind...unless you want to gain a ton of weight while on your "pureed" diet)....also things like applesauce with some low fat peanut butter would be a good snack.....cooled oatmeal with some protein powder mixed in (or some cooled off egg beaters)...jus think of soft healthy foods you can gum down! and don't forget to take it easy...get plenty of rest....and take those meds! :flowerforyou:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    Liquid diet jello, sugar-free puddings, protein powder shakes, any soups without hard veges.
    . UGH!!! Ditto on the above. Not long ago I had ALL mine pulled :frown: and I existed on the above and graduated to rice ect...Best wishes.