Newbie :)

Options
Hello! I'm completely new, and excited about this. I have adopted a healthy lifestyle for almost a year and a half, but fall off the bandwagon frequently. I am currently still enrolled in a popular weight loss lifestyle. This lifestyle counts points, and I have been at a plateau for about 10 months. Great program, but frustrated with the results. I love to work out, and currently do Jillian Michaels Body Revolution on a consistent basis in addition to running. I really hope this will give me a step in the right direction. I downloaded the app about two months ago, tracked for a little bit, and deleted it, giving up. I am NOT giving up this time. Ali Vincent from the Biggest Loser season 5 has been a huge motivation to me, and I look to her for inspiration when feeling low.

Replies

• laura4smith
    laura4smith Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are on the right track.
  • dominique2118
    Options
    Thanks!
  • triciaf333
    triciaf333 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there...I too have been following what sounds like the same weight loss plan as you. In fact, I reached my goal a few years ago and became a lifetime member there. Since then though I have put on 12 pounds and have tried their program again but for some reason I just haven't been successful on their plan this time so I thought I'd try something different and see if it will kickstart my weight loss again. Good luck to you on your journey.
  • LovelyLathrop
    Options
    Hello there! I am here to motivate! Please feel free to add me :-)