So... who's loving the Olympics?!

Options
Been watching non-stop. So proud of Britain, and WOW those bodies. Motivation OR WHAT!!
Whats been you're highlight(s)??

Replies

• MadMooseGirl
    Options
    Been watching non-stop. So proud of Britain, and WOW those bodies. Motivation OR WHAT!!
    Whats been you're highlight(s)??

Britain has done really well hosting the games and of course with the medals. Been loving the Gymnastics, the strength those people have to do some of the things they do. I am a big fan of the swimming and diving, and not just because I can eye up those cute guys in trunks! :p
  • rebrcca3434
    Options
    Hate NBCs coverage but overall I love it!
  • Fruch02
    Fruch02 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    GB opening ceremony was an absolute disgrace. It was terrible. The games have been good though.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Hate NBCs coverage but overall I love it!

Haha saaaame. I hate how by the time everything shows at night I already know the results :/

But yeah I freaking love the Olympics. One of my favorite things in the whole world.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Being an ex-pat Pom living in Oz I'm loving it.

Aside from the sporting achievements the medal table post-mortems around here are a constant source of entertainment.

I liked the opening ceremony actually, I thought it was quirky and had a very British sense of humour to it.
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed the opening ceremony too. Enjoying the games in general. It's nice seeing things I wouldn't normally watch and seeing athletes and thinking "I want their body!!!" (I'm thinking Jessica Ennis there).
    I always love the kayak/canoe slaloms and the cycling is so tense I can barely stand watching it. I went to a football match (USA v New Zealand) for the first time in my life and had awesome seats. Have to say, I'm not as fond of the athletics so I haven't been doing as much watching this week - I watched our brilliant Saturday night though.
    Proud of us for doing so well in the medal table too. :) Go TeamGB!