Brazil Butt Lift/Jillian Michaels Results-Lots of Pictures

Options
Before I get my my results for Brazil Butt Lift and Jillian Michaels, I feel that you should know where I started from almost 2-1/2 years ago.

26445_385674984159_1279170_n.jpg

26445_385674989159_7729011_n.jpg

These pictures were taken before I started my first round of Insanity! I can't believe that is even me in those 2 pictures! It has been a lot of hard work and dedication, but worth every bit of it!

So, 60 days ago I began a hybrid of 2 different workouts. The first one was Jillian Michaels’ 6 Week Six-Pack and the second was Leandro Carvalho’s Brazil Butt Lift.

JMBBL.jpg

I was a little skeptical as to if these 2 workouts would really do what they claim to do, so I made sure to take before, during and after pictures. It is hard to really see how your body is changing when you see yourself everyday, so taking the pictures is definitely worth it, as you will soon see.

I know Jillian is known for her role on The Biggest Loser and also for being a tough trainer. When I saw this workout of hers at Target, I was like “It is Jillian Michaels, so it must work. But, I have to try it for myself to truly believe it.”

Jillian recommended that you do the workout at least 5 days a week, starting with level 1 for the first 3 weeks and then moving to level 2 for the last 3 weeks. I followed her advice because she is Jillian Michaels!

The first week I did level 1 for 5 days with 2 rest days. The second week I did level 1 six days with 1 rest day. The final week of level 1, I did 5 days with 2 rest days because I knew level 2 was going to be starting up. Level 1 was no joke! As I was going through level 1, I was thinking to myself, “If this is level 1, what is level 2 going to look like?” Level one was tough, but I felt myself getting stronger as the weeks went on and I was able to do more and more of the moves by the end of the third week. aThen came level 2! Honestly, I didn’t really find level 2 that much more difficult than level 1, probably because level 1 helped to prepare me for level 2, but it was definitely a great workout. I was always soaked by the end of the workout! I continued with Jillian’s advice for the level 2 workouts and did 5 days of the workout for the first 2 weeks of level 2. I finished the last week of level 2 with 6 days!

Did I like Jillian’s workout? YES! I absolutely loved both level 1 and level 2 of this workout DVD! It is by far one of the best ab workouts I have ever done. I never really enjoyed doing ab work, but her DVD didn’t make it seem like all you were doing was ab work. You actually worked some other parts of your body as well.

Was it easy? NO! But, it is Jillian Michaels and it isn’t supposed to be easy! I found myself pushing harder each workout, especially as I got stronger. I even moved up from a 2 pound weight to a 3 pound weight pretty early on in the 6 week program because 2 pounds wasn’t heavy enough. I know 3 pounds doesn’t sound like much, but I could definitely feel it. I am very pleased with my results from Jillian Michaels’ 6 Week Six-Pack.

Here are my Jillian Michaels’ Day 1 photos:

JMDAY1ALL.jpg

Here are my results after 43 days of Jillian:

JMFinal.jpg

In addition to Jillian’s 6 Week Six-Pack workout, I also did Brazil Butt Lift, which is a Beachbody Program. I had this program for a while and never did it, well, I started it once and only did it for a couple of days and quit. This time I was determined to continue with the program for the full 60 days. Of course, it helped that I entered the Brazil Butt Lift 60 Day Challenge on Facebook. By entering the challenge, I had something to help keep me motivated to do it.

I wasn’t sure about this program either. I had seen other people’s results and wondered if I could get similar results or not. I figured I had to do the work to find out, so that’s what I did! However, seeing and feeling how my body was changing, made that even easier. I could notice a change in my body within the first 2-3 weeks and I loved the results I was seeing.

Here are my Day 1 Brazil Butt Lift pictures:

Day1.jpg

I am not one to wear a bikini, so doing these pictures was very difficult for me, as well as seeing myself. So I wasn’t sure if I wanted to share my results or not. But, I hope that by sharing my results it will help others as well.

The challenge had you submit photos on Day 1, Day 30 and Day 60. Here are my 30 day results:

Day30.jpg

I wasn’t sure if the program was really doing much by this point, but after I took the pictures and compared them to day 1, I could see some changes. Those changes weren’t only in my butt either. I noticed changes in my legs, arms, chest, shoulders, back and abs. After seeing my 30 day results, I wondered, “How much can my body possibly change doing another 30 days of this program?” The answer:

Day60.jpg

A LOT! I am truly amazed at how much my body changed throughout the 43 days of doing Jillian Michaels and the 60 days of doing Brazil Butt Lift!

Here is a Day 1 vs Day 30 BBL comparison:

Day1vsDay30.jpg

Here is a Day 1 vs Day 60 BBL comparison:

Day1vsDay60.jpg

I have also included some side-by-side comparison pictures from Day 1 and Day 60:

FrontResults.jpg

SideResults.jpg

BackResults.jpg

BootyResults.jpg

I am very pleased with my 60 day results!

While I got great results from Jillian’s ab DVD, I also wanted to show the difference from Day 43 (my last day doing 6 Week Six-Pack) and Day 60 of BBL. BBL includes quite a bit of ab work as well, and not only in the Tummy Tuck workout! I was shocked to see even more definition between the Day 43 and Day 60 pictures. Here is the front view:

FrontResultsBoth.jpg

And here is the twist view:

TwistResults.jpg

Just to clarify, I started BBL and JM on the same day, so Day 1 pictures are the same for both programs.

Unfortunately, I didn’t do measurements before I started these workouts! :( I just knew I needed and wanted to tone up certain areas of my body.

Now though, I wish I would have, but since I can SEE the differences, I guess I don’t really need to have the exact measurements too! :)

I am sure some of you are probably thinking, “Well, how much weight did you lose?” Honestly, I only lost 1-1/2 pounds! I started both of these programs on June 7th weighing 123.5 pounds, and I finished Brazil Butt Lift on August 3rd weighing 122 pounds!

This is exactly why I tell people who are trying to lose weight not to always go by what the scale says! Even though the above picture only shows a 1.5 pound difference, I feel so much healthier and I am so much happier with how my body looks and feels.

I also didn’t think to take any before pictures of what little muscle I had, until I started seeing the muscle I was gaining by doing these 2 workouts, and especially from doing Brazil Butt Lift’s Sculpt workout. Which just happened to be one of my favorite BBL workouts. I really wish I would have because here are some pictures of the muscle I gained:

MuscleGained.jpg

Doing both of these workouts, while training for a marathon, wasn’t easy, but worth every bit of the time I put into them!

You truly get out of your workouts what you put into them! Never give up!

Just in case these pictures don't work, here is a link to my blog.... http://loverunning11.tumblr.com/

Replies

• loverunning11
    loverunning11 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Well, it is cutting off some of the bigger pictures! :( Here is the link to my blog to see them.... http://loverunning11.tumblr.com/
  • mkm9279
    mkm9279 Posts: 44
    Options
    Wow!! Great job! You look fantastic
  • weekendworker
    weekendworker Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Your progress is amazing!
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, it actually lifted your butt! You lose any more weight and you're gonna disappear, girl! Tiny tiny waist, awesome job!!!
  • Vx3_
    Vx3_ Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • awillkies
    awillkies Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Amazing. seriously well well done! you must be so proud. you look fantastic! i just started day 2 of my week 1 JM 6 pack DVD & have starting logging what i'm eating. you are inspiring me.. thank you!
  • LivvyLinde
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Great work!
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    awesome results...makes me want to dust off my 6week6pack dvd and try again! :)
  • Leslieheindel
    Leslieheindel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    before i even saw the photo of the muscle you acquired, I was thinking "Man, her arms got ripped doing it too" I have the JM ab workout, but I don't do that too often. I might have to do the same challenge as you!!!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    Thank you all so very much! :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    love what it did for your core!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    Thank you! Me too! :) That's what I was trying to tone up as well!
  • SSAHM
    SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • alamko
    alamko Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how someone will imagine improvement just because they want to believe there is some even when there is none. An amazing how people will tell another person that they improved when they didn't. I am looking at these photos over and over and I'm sorry, there is simply no sign that anything changed in 60 days. You are all delusional.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!