I am new to mfp

Options
Hi, I am new to mfp. My roommate had been doing this for a little over a year and I decided that it was time for me to do something about weight as well. I have been overweight since my late teens and have had successes in the past but have always gained it back. i want to lose weight for a lot of reasons and would love to have some friends for motivation and support. I hope you will send me a friend request because I have troubles doing something like this all alone and having this forum will really help me. Thanks.:love:

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Hi, I am new to mfp. My roommate had been doing this for a little over a year and I decided that it was time for me to do something about weight as well. I have been overweight since my late teens and have had successes in the past but have always gained it back. i want to lose weight for a lot of reasons and would love to have some friends for motivation and support. I hope you will send me a friend request because I have troubles doing something like this all alone and having this forum will really help me. Thanks.:love:

This is the place to be. Welcome!
  • mocchioni
    mocchioni Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I sent you friend request. People in here are very supportive because we are all here for the same reason.

Mark
  • lustrebass
    lustrebass Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. I'm hoping to get on track and stay there!
  • NearAlarm32
    Options
    I just discovered this website! I am excited to continue my weight loss journey on here!! Good luck!!!
  • Tanya5791
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I am a 36 year old Texas mom and new to this site as well. With encouragement and support we can do this and be the next success story. Friends request sent.

This quote is so true…
    The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
    Agatha Christie
  • Lmurray17
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm new too. I'm going to start college in two weeks and I'm really hoping to lose weight and just improve myself. I'm going this alone and would also love your support! Please friend request me if you want. Good luck to everyone :)
  • mystry11
    mystry11 Posts: 34
    Options
    Giiday my name is Erica I am 42 yrs old and I just start 2 weeks ago I need to loose over 100 pounds I haven't got any friends yet just surfing till I found somebody similar to me I from new Zealand are u keen for another friend I'm always on and hey good for you for joining this programme I know it's gonna help us both
  • pberta
    pberta Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome!