What's Next?? At home workout programs

Options
2»

Replies

• obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    I really really enjoy cardio kickboxing and this one really worked for me: Tae Bo Ripped Extreme. If you haven't done cardio kickboxing before it even has a tutorial for the off-setting and everything, plus it incorporates strength training.
    His 90-minute Tae Bo Ultimate is really good too, it does a lot of great core moves that increase balance and strength too. That's what gets me going, and if you haven't tried it, you may just like it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCWIvTDPW9E&playnext=1&list=PLB499BBF3129675F1&feature=results_video
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    If that photo is YOUR midsection, you've done a fantastic job and just need to keep doing what your doing - no further loss necessary!!!
    As for Jillians 30 day shred - that won't help you a bit when you've already done insanity and P90x.
  • nawlinskat
    Options
    Try some Cathe Friedrich,Exhale Core Fusion (really tones and tightens little muscles we don"t realize we have),Kelly Cofee-Meyer DVDs.
    You can find them all at collagevideo.com
    Maybe adding a class like Zumba or some other form of dance or an aquatic aerobics class will shake up your system and help you get the results you desire.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Tapout XT!
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    iron core kettlebells
  • ssstefanieee
    ssstefanieee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone...I have some different options to look into further now...
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    If they sold tap out XT on amazon, I wold have bought it.