New to this

Options
Everyone this is about my 1000 attempt to drop 35lb! I welcome any support and advice!

Replies

• ladyva214
    Options
    I am right there with you.......i have tried so many things maybe this will be the answer
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    It works, trust me, I hate the thought of a "Diet" but just by paying attention to what I eat my weight is dropping.
    Add some friends for support it helps.
  • pberta
    pberta Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Track everything and try to add a little more movement everyday. Good Luck!
  • nicejob
    nicejob Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm just starting my diet today I'm new to this counting calories carbsand all the rest of itdut I want it bad
  • francesanne7
    Options
    this is my second day and its saying I am below my calorie limit and need to eat more lol. thats a first...:laugh:
  • lllisa453
    Options
    I am so tired of the status quo. I have over 100 lbs to lose. My goal is to lose 61.3 of those pounds before my next birthday which is in May of next year. I am going to do this one day at a time. Today was number 1 and it was good.
  • SandyF320
    Options
    Me too... I have been trying and trying! My sister invited me to this site so we can work together!!!! YOU CAN DO IT GIRLY!!::happy:
  • SandyF320
    Options
    My sister just invited me to try this with her!! I am so excited to have the support!!!! Have a 3 year old bet with my husband that if i lost 25 lbs that he would quite smoking!!! I REALLY GOTTA DO IT THIS TIME!!! Any help and support would be greatly appreciated!!! :happy: