Hoping to stick to it!

Options
I am back again, hoping to actually stick with it. I have been on and off the wagon a countless number of times and am just trying to find the motivation and drive to follow through to make it an entire lifestyle transformation. I'm in need of some support and hoping that will give me some accountability and desire to stick it out.

Replies

• tazzzydevl
    tazzzydevl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow. I could have wrote that myself. We can so do this!!
  • SkinnySonia79
    SkinnySonia79 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You just have to make yourself a priority! You can do it :)
  • Doviene
    Doviene Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can do this, I have struggled for yrs, if we stay focused we can do it together:wink:

Laura
  • shynell
    shynell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just got back myself after a entire year and I feel differently about the journey this time. Blessings to you for a great beginning. You Can do it!!!!
  • donnasjohnson
    donnasjohnson Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I too, have gone back and forth too many times to count. I found this quote and have it taped to my mirror. "If you are tired of starting over, then stop giving up." LOVE IT!!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You can do it. The fact you've come back again shows you how much you really want to make these life saving/lengthening changes.

One of my favourite quotes came to mind when I read your post, and that is "Hope is not a strategy". If you arm yourself with the right tools (knowledge of self, knowledge of nutrition & weight loss, a medical understanding of how your life's likely to pan out without the changes you want to make, a great collection of supportive friends, a great catalogue of exercise you love, and a journal of some kind so you can look back at your incredible efforts) then you will be successful. You have already proven you have the strength to return! You will do it!
  • tazzzydevl
    tazzzydevl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I too, have gone back and forth too many times to count. I found this quote and have it taped to my mirror. "If you are tired of starting over, then stop giving up." LOVE IT!!

Love it!!