2»

Replies

• Bazan101
    Bazan101 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump
  • somedaysoon84
    Options
    I have always been jealous of people who gain weight in their mid section and their legs stay the same! I know alot of people like that that look fabulous in shorts and skirts still even thought they have a tummy..

It can be difficult to find shorts that fit a skinny thighed, skinny assed build, even when the tummy almost qualifies as flat. I'm long legged and short waisted, which means I'm doomed to always be thick waisted. There simply isn't enough room there for a well defined waist. So heavy or not, I've always had a difficult time finding shorts that fit my waist without being huge in the seat and thighs. Skirts and dresses, on the other hand... My generation wore them fingertip length in our teens, generally without much of an emphasis on the waistline. I had the perfect build for times.

same problem here. i have an anti-waist. regular waisted shorts/pants i have to pull up to my boobs, and low rise shorts make me look fatter, and i lose whatever *kitten* i *might* have. skirts have become my friend.

i am apple-ish shaped. i have a bit of a natural waist, but my middle is really my problem. i don't have small legs, and i use the elliptical like a mad woman.... so my legs are banging..... if the rest of me looked like them, i wouldn't have a problem.....
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options

regular waisted shorts/pants i have to pull up to my boobs, and low rise shorts make me look fatter, and i lose whatever *kitten* i *might* have.

I have that problem too :-(

Bought a cute pair of shorts and it just shows all the fat around my hips and belly :(
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Hi, apple here. The ONLY effective thing I've found that reduces my midsection is reducing my carbs. :/ So i feel your pain girl. Its really frustrating to have my pants be baggy in the *kitten* and still wear the same size lol.
  • tundeke
    tundeke Posts: 80
    Options
    bump for later
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the replies! I will continue to go sweat my ickle *kitten* off at the gym! Hopefully by christmas time I can buy a dress I like without it being fitted on top and huge on bottom half!