2»

Replies

• nomorebellybabe
    Options
    That's awesome! And inspiring!
  • anashar
    anashar Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Big difference in your face and tummy - good job!
  • chriscleary
    Options
    by doing it slowly and not on a fad diet ,you will keep it off, keep it up!!!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    yep! Definitely a big change! Keep up the great work!
  • mom2dms
    mom2dms Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!:happy:
  • Derinq
    Derinq Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job! Love your progress! And keep smiling! :)
  • Tashymash
    Tashymash Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Finally i seem to have found someone with a similar body shape to mine! I have been scouring these forums in the hope of seeing what i may look like having lost some weight, and here you are :D My current goal is 168 pounds, and its fab to see how good i may look then (even thought obviously you are only halfway to goal, but that is a personal goal for yourself) You ahve done so well to lose that weight, you look fantastic, and i wish all the best for the rest of your goal, or at least till you are at a weight/size you are happy with :)
  • lilimini
    lilimini Posts: 56
    Options
    EXCELLENT! You look great! I can really see the difference. You look great :)
  • MissWana
    MissWana Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You're looking awesome girl! I am so happy for you. You can definitely see the difference. Keep up the good work sunshine :)
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    You look fab, and you have made me wish I'd taken a starting weight picture of myself ... would have been a great motivator during those days/weeks/months when the scales wouldn't budge ...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!