Stay at home mom

Options
I am a stay at home mom and would love other stay at home moms or dads that would like to support and encourage each other. I have 3 boys 3,4,and 5(almost)6. I can't keep blaming the weight on my boys :).

Replies

• childofArtemis24
    Options
    I am a stay at home wife, does that count? My husband and I are trying to have a baby. Wow, three boys; how do you do it? Check my profile and see if you would like to add me.
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello! I'm also a sahm of 3: 2 boys ages 8 & 3 and a girl age 6 in 1 wk. I'd love to be considered for the assignment, as I too could use the support and motivation. IDK much about MFP or how to utilize everything it offers, but here I am...
  • Awyman140
    Options
    Well we can do this together. I just signed up tonight so bare with me as I learn to navigate also.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    hi im a sahm i have 2 girls, 4 and 1 you can all feel free to add me:drinker:
  • Jules_1111
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP! I'm a SAHM of 2 boys ages 12 and 9. :) Feel free to add me.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a SAHM of 5, ages 18,16,10,9 & 8. Feel free to add me if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
  • BrandiL83
    BrandiL83 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm a sahm of 2 girls. Ages 3 and 6. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I have been a stay at home mom for 18 years! I have a 19, 16, 14 and 12 year olds. Although I recently went back to work, its only 12 hours a week and when my husband is home. Add me if you'd like. :wink:

(I'm the one on the right)
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi! SAHM here as well! I have 2 boys, ages 4 and 6. I watch my nieces in the summer as well; they're 5 and 7 so it's quite crazy in my house on a daily basis:-0 You'll be setting a great example for your kids to eat right and exercise. Mine look at me like I'm crazy with working out to dvds but occasionally, they do join in:-D
    Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • littlecaponey2
    littlecaponey2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    SAHM here as well. Been a SAHM for 10+ years now. Three kids.....10, 7, and 5. =)
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm too, I have 2 boys! Add me!
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom too, but I only have one child (for now lol), a 20 month old son. I've been on MFP since January, and it has been a HUGE factor in my weight loss! Feel free to add me!!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom also... 17, 12, 2 and 10 months.... I feel ya!!!
  • HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    I'm a sahm with 2 boys and 2 girls ages 6,3,2 yrs old & 6 months
  • jenniferlthomas0305
    jenniferlthomas0305 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    SAHM here of 1 daughter, almost 2, with medical issues. Everyone is welcome to add me, if they wish!
  • Tweety1983
    Tweety1983 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM of two girls ages 6 and 3, with the 6 yr old being special needs... Yall feel free to add me if you want...
  • shannamk40
    shannamk40 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom for the time being. My boys are 15 and 17 so I am preparing myself for life after they are gone. I am attending online college and should get my BS in criminal justice/human services in 2012 just in time for the last one to go off to college. I will have to find a job to occupy my mind! I never thought about how scary it would be for my babies to grow up! Oh my enough of me. Welcome and good luck!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    Im a stay at home mom too, sorta, I work nights when my kids sleep, but I also have 3 boys, ages 2 1/2, 3 1/2, and 6, feel free to add me
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    HI and welcome to MFP! I am a SAHM of a 3 y/o girl and 1 y/o son! You can add me if you like. I only workout from home besides busting the double jogging stroller out for walks. I try to log daily and be as supportive as I can!
  • pippinboy9
    pippinboy9 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I too am a SAHM. I have a beautiful 6 year old girl! take a look at my profile and add me if you wish!!!! Cheers to starting a wonderful journey and making great friends! :D