about 100 pounds to loose

Options
Hi. I'm 241lbs looking to loose 100 pounds I look fwd to get to know other ppl with the same weightloss goals as myself. I've had success in the past loosing weight in the past but my weight slowly crept up over the pas year. I know it's easy to keep off if I have structure. I like to have inspiration from others that are trying to reach similar goals.

Replies

• Awyman140
    Options
    I am 230 and want to get to 140 so I am right there with you. I need encouragement too. My problem is eating at night. How about you
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Same boat here. The goal feels so far away, but at least baby steps will eventually add up to big steps. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am here.. nearing goal .. Maintaining through the Aussie winter.

FR me if you wish.
  • cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options
    Me too. I would love to add each other as friends and support each other.
  • buffyangel2000
    buffyangel2000 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Your in the same boat as me, I want to reach my goal weight hopefully by November 2013 as I'm going on my first cruise, I've been walking everyday and eating as heathly as I can. People say my legs look thinner but I don't see it.

Good luck, hope it works out for you.
  • tmoore_20
    tmoore_20 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose! You can do it!! I'm going to send you a FR.
  • turkey75
    turkey75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im right there with ya! i weigh 248 and i want to get down to 140 also. it is so hard to do but im doing it! im walking everyday for about 30 min or 60 min. i am so trying to watch my calories and how much but itsssss soooo hard! you can friend me if you like... :)
  • Leeannboswell
    Options
    Hi you weigh the same as I do, after losing 45 lbs! Yay me! I am 1/3 of the way home.

Good Luck, and you've come to the right place, LeeAnn
  • Leeannboswell
    Options
    Good Job. How many lbs in a kg? Keep up the good work, and stay strong!

LeeAnn
  • rach41413
    rach41413 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That is my goal too! I'm down 35 pounds from my highest weight, 23 from my start date on MFP. I'll send you a friend request!
  • Leeannboswell
    Options
    For me, if I am eating my proper meals throughout the day with adequate amounts of protein kind of evenly divided into four small meals, I do not need anything to eat after my evening snack which is an apple, 1/4 C yogurt and 6 almonds. This is very key, and also, I do not eat any carbs except veggies and legumes. No sugar, bread, pasta, rice, tortillas, etc. Once you stop eating that stuff, you are no longer hungry except for lean meats, veggies and a few fruits. Really. This realization changed my life!!

Good Luck, LeeAnn
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I too have 100+ to lose - I have so far lost 21. I also find myself wanting to eat at night - not out of hunger but out of boredom. My goal is 1310 calories per day and I usually stay under that so a couple snacks at night would not put me over calorie goal but I have always heard it is better to not eat before bed. We have an exercise bike so I try spending some time on it in the evening and I find if I am online, I can keep my mind busy that way and not think so much about food. If I am watching TV I sometimes watch in the bedroom upstairs - I am away from the kitchen and less likely to eat.
  • laurajean2
    laurajean2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    IM 197 looking to get down to 120 . My Sw was 201. before i started MFP i weigh220. Please add me im looking for people in the same boat as me.
  • debronjon
    debronjon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose. It is quite daunting when you really look at it, but I am going to try to just take it one day at a time! Would love some support buddies!
  • SweetBee30
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 76lbs (216 to 140). If I lose 50 I would be ecstatic! My immediate goal is to lose 20lbs by my friends wedding in October. I'm hoping to finally stick through this and not cave in. =)
  • Jalissa_Mckenzie
    Options
    I have about 50 lbs to lose to be where i would like to be. Im currently at 205lbs. Im having a really hard time with this. I just had my daughter 5 months ago... And i cant use the excuse that I just had a baby, because it's been 5 MONTHS already. I dropped down to 196... and then got the depo shot. I ate my way up to 205.. and can't get away from it, and it's been a bit discouraging. But Im hoping that being on here will be a reminder of my goals and enough support to get me where i need to be.
  • susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I really try not to focus on the number. With 100+ to lose, it just gets too overwhelming for me. I'm looking at the 10 lb increments. I only have to lose 10 lbs 10 times - not too bad this way. I'll have a bit more to go, but I'm focusing on 10 x 10. I totally can relate to the late night snacking, emotional eating, work stress, home stress, and every thing else life throws us. BUT, none of that will go away and I have to learn how to control it . . . baby steps. One day at a time. We can do this!!!
  • alucido
    alucido Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat. I started off at 326 want to lose 176 (150 goal). I have lost 67 so far (only 109 left to go!). This app along with the people on here are helping me along the way. Feel free to add me :)

I also started a 10 week challenge group on here. Its like the biggest loser. You weigh in each week (on monday). there is challenge that I create for each of the weeks. The biggest loser of the week also creates another challenge for everyone to to that week. We just started yesturday. So if you, or anyone else on this post, would like to join send me a msg :). I created the group for people who specifically have 100 (+/-) lbs to lose :)
  • keeleen
    keeleen Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm right there with y'all. My ultimate goal is 104 lbs to lose, which is a lot if you think about the big picture, but like other people I try to break it down into smaller goals. I've been using MFP for awhile now, but haven't been consistent with it, so I'm starting for serious this time, and I'm trying to log every day even if I do bad. In the past, I've always not logged if I ate bad that day, out of sight out of mind thought process I suppose. But I even log the bad days now, and it's really been eye opening for me. I'm looking for new friends on here, for support and encouragement, and to be supportive and encouraging to others. Feel free to add me! Good luck everyone!
  • MalloryMelts
    MalloryMelts Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Same here.. I have a lot to lose. Everyone needs support. Add me if you'd like. Hopefully we all can do this together! =)